Every woman dreams that she has a perfectly flawless and sparkling face, a lustrous hair, and a celebrity-like toned body.
In retrospect, these glamorous fantasies come to an end when we women have to struggle with skin issues, such as acne, tanning, oily skin, and dullness.
Although we can still make peace with such skin issues, the one thing that any woman is not comfortable with, and even fears, is the dark body parts, the pubic region, and the inner thighs.
It’s just embarrassing for some ladies!
- In a bowl, take 4-5 tablespoons of raw milk, in this dip the tomato slice.
- Take these dip pieces and apply them over the dark skin.
- Make sure you pinch the juice and the pulp a little.
- Leave it for about 25-30 minutes, then wash it away with plain water.
Its antioxidant and antityrosinase activities are also used to lighten the complexion and to protect the skin.
Vitamin C increases the development of collagen and elastin in the skin, rendering it bright and light.
Tomato pulp is of an antibacterial and antifungal nature.
It balances the natural pH of the skin, which in turn offsets the natural oil created by the skin.
It removes dead cells and cleanses the pores deeply.
Raw milk can be used as a body and facial cleanser.
It contains lactic acid, vitamins A, D, E, and K, and protein.
This makes milk a mild exfoliating and moisturizing agent.
Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe Vera Gel
- 100% Pure Vegetable Glycerine
- Take the aloe vera leaf and scoop out the gel.
- Take a bowl and add 2-3 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel depending on how much you need to apply.
- To this, add about 1 tablespoon of 100% pure vegetable glycerine and mix both of them well using a fork.
- Apply this gel to the dark skin.
- Leave it for about 25-30 minutes, then wash it off with cold water.
Aloe Vera gel soothes and lightens the skin.
You can use it every day to keep your skin safe and smooth.
As we already know, Aloe Vera contains properties to improve the growth of skin cells, minimizing darkness, and combat any inflammation of the skin and is a natural cure for stretch marks and dark patches.
It’s one of the best and easiest home remedies for bright skin.
Glycerin is a highly effective moisturizing agent that keeps the skin hydrated for a long time.
It is non-comedogenic, non-allergenic, inexpensive, and naturally derived primarily from plant sources.
Glycerin, a natural moisturizer or a skin conditioner, keeps the skin hydrated, smooth, and supple.
It also protects the skin from toxic environmental aggressors and enhances its texture.
Glycerin also prevents a variety of skin conditions, from dry skin to wound healing.
The ingredient has the potential to boost your overall internal wellbeing as well.
- 1 tablespoon watermelon pulp
- 1 tablespoon cucumber pulp
- Mix the ingredients and add the mixture to the face and neck.
- Put on your dark skin for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with some cold water.
- You can do this 2 times a day.
- Use this kit to cure the tan and soothe the sunburns.
Cucumber juice is a natural lightener for the skin.
Rich in vitamin A, cucumber stimulates the development of melanin and decreases the darkening of the skin.
It contains antioxidants such as carotene, vitamin C, vitamin A, zeaxanthin, and lutein.
They protect the body from free radicals and reactive oxygen species ( ROS) that play a role in making our skin dull and dark and various other skin diseases.
All these remedies you can use for pubic areas as well, but do a patch test before you apply anything down there.