Multani Mitti is a gentle agent that can absorb the impurities from your scalp.
It is also chemical-free and is a natural way of dealing with all your hair woes, including hair loss, dandruff, and dryness.
- Multani mitti – 1tbsp
- Reetha powder – 1tbsp
- Lemon juice freshly squeezed- ½ a lemon
- Take a clean bowl and add 1 tablespoon of Multani mitti and add 3 tablespoons of water because the Multani mitti needs to be soaked before application.
- Once the Multani mitti is soaked, then add 1 tablespoon of reetha powder and add ½ a freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Lastly, add 1/4th cup of water and make a thin mixture.
- Make sure you have enough for your hair length.
- If you need more, just multiply the quantity.
- Apply this runny mixture on your hair from the scalp of your hair till the tips, and leave this on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold or normal water and use this hair cleanser as often as you can.
- You can replace your store-bought shampoo with this effective homemade shampoo.
- Washing our hair with reetha does not involve the use of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, and other additives as harmful chemical compounds.
- If you compare with the results you get by using other commercial shampoos, reetha definitely makes your hair a lot more tangle-free.
- Since reetha is a very mild, naturally low pH ingredient, the hair’s natural oils remain intact, giving a beautiful shine and texture after each wash.
- After using reetha, as it is completely free from frizziness and split ends, the hair becomes very manageable.
- Reetha has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, which by keeping dandruff away, help to reduce hair loss.
- Reetha makes our hair stronger from the root with constant use, which significantly reduces hair loss.
- Reetha makes the scalp feel more hydrated and helps it to remain strong.
- It is a great natural conditioner that also nourishes the hair to help it grow faster.
- Reetha saponins work as insecticides to remove lice from the scalp.
- It does not only help to cleanse dirt and impurities from your hair but leaves it thoroughly conditioned.
- For girls with curly hair, this ingredient is particularly helpful, as the deep conditioning properties of Multani mitti ensure that our hair looks less frizzy.
- The best part of using Multani mitti for hair is that to keep it clean and healthy, it hydrates and conditions dry and frizzy ends but absorbs oils from the scalp.
- If you are looking to treat and repair the damage caused to your hair by chemical treatments in a natural and organic way, then Multani mitti is your best answer.
- Lemons are filled with vitamin C, which can stimulate the production of collagen.
As a result, hair development is guaranteed.
- The lemon’s acidic nature unclogs hair follicles and stimulates those that are inactive.
- All in all, lemon juice can be beneficial for hair loss control.
- A lemon’s anti-fungal properties can keep your scalp healthy.
- The citric acid in its juice is powerful, healthy, and inexpensive, restoring the usual pH balance of the scalp, which in turn helps to prevent the overgrowth of those annoying white flakes.
- In addition, lemon juice’s astringent effect balances the scalp’s sebum amount, preventing it from being itchy, too greasy, or dry.