Oily skin is a skin type which is very difficult to live with. Your pores constantly clog up which causes endless acne. A couple of hours in the day and your face will look dull and dead.
In today’s article, we will share with you my most trusted homemade oil control face wash.
Regularly using it will help in hydrating the skin, treating the skin problem whilst controlling excess oil production.
To make your homemade oil control face wash, you will need:
- 1 chamomile tea bag
- A cup of hot water
- 1 cup castile soap
- 1 teaspoon almond oil
- 10-15 drops of chamomile essential oil and
- 4-5 vitamin E capsules
- Begin by steeping 1 chamomile tea bag in 1 cup of hot water.
- Do this for 10 minutes and then take the bag out.
- Pour this tea in a pump bottle and mix it with castile soap, almond oil, chamomile oil and vitamin E capsules.
- Close the lid and shake well in order to mix all the ingredients.
- Dampen your face using warm water and apply this solution on it.
- Massage in a circular motion for 1-2 minutes and rinse it off using lukewarm water.
- Pat the skin dry and finish by applying a light moisturizer over it.
- Use this cleanser twice every day for best results.
Now that you have the secret remedy to make an oil-controlling face wash, here are some tips to further boost it.
These tips will ease things for your sebaceous gland and help produce less oil for flawless skin.
Tip #1. Exfoliating is a step that everyone with oily skin must use.
- It helps in removing impurities which unclog the pores and prevent sebaceous gland to produce excess oil
Tip #2. Maintain an oil-free diet in order to prevent excess oil production.
- Fill your diet up with rich vegetables and fruits.
Tip #3. Include some form of workout in your routine to remove toxins out of the body.
- With toxins out, the clogs remain unclogged which prevent oiliness.
- Also, drink a minimum of 6-8 glasses of water every day as it contributes to removing the toxins.
Tip #4. Include astringent in your routine as it targets the oiliness and reduces it from the roots.
- It also helps in tightening the pores which prevent clogging of pores and excess oil production.
Tip #5. Using blotting paper is the easiest way of keeping excess oil away from the skin.
- Keep 4-5 of these handy and use it in order to soak up excess oil off the skin.
Tip #6. Alcohol and spicy food both can dilate your blood vessel, which causes skin damage.
- Adding melon, carrots and spinach will help in making the blood flow easy.
Tip #7. Let your skin breathe in the night.
- Make sure that you remove makeup or impurities off your face before going to sleep.
- This will help in clearing up the pores and allowing it to breathe.