DIY Lip Tint To Remove Pigmentation From Lips
You want your lips pink, beautiful. And you’re going to go out and buy all that promising products to help you do that.
Lip balms, lip scrubs, and tints – you spend the money on everything.
You look at the long list of chemicals but you ignore it.
If you like those pink lips.
If you’re tired of chemical products that promise you a beautiful, pink pout lip but fail to deliver results, try this super-efficient DIY instead.
- One Large Beetroot (preferably organic)
- Two teaspoons vegetable glycerin or coconut oil
- Start by thoroughly washing the beetroot with water.
- Then peel off the outer layer.
- Cut the beetroot into small slices and put it in the food processor.
- Grind the beetroot full until the watery residue is clear.
- Make sure you don’t add water to the beetroot because it dilutes the vibrancy of the color.
- Carefully strain the juice of the grated beetroot and make sure there are no bits and pieces in it.
- Take a bowl to add 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil, if the oil is in solid-state warm it slightly.
- Then add the 2 teaspoons od beetroot extract, it will not incorporate well because one is oil and one is water.
- Still stir both the ingredients well with the help of a fork.
- Switch it immediately to a clean container to be stored for future use.
- The jar you are using must be washed and sterilized.
- To ensure that the case is clear, scrub off any residual substance that may be present, wash it thoroughly, and sterilize it.
- Put the lip tint container in the refrigerator and wait for the tint to get in solidify stage before use.
- Since this lip gloss is natural and free of chemicals, will have to keep the lip tint in the fridge to make it last longer.
- The lip tint gives you a soft pink color, as soon as it is applied on the lips.
- Yet once in a few minutes it oxidizes, the lips have a pretty all-natural reddish-plum tint that looks amazing on every skin tone!
- Apply as much as possible your all-natural lip tint and you will get fuller, pink lips in a week naturally.
- It’s ideal for people with dry, chapped lips.
- It leaves a faint glow on the eyes.
- It makes your lips soft and supple.
- Heals the cuts on the lips caused by dryness.
Beetroot has bleaching properties and is frequently applied to lip balms to give you perfectly tinted lips.
Besides making your lips pink, it even moisturizes and nourishes your lips.
Many advantages include the possible disinfection and antimicrobial activity of coconut oil.
These benefits may keep your lips free of germs and may help protect any broken skin from infection.
Coconut oil is also an anti-inflammatory agent.
Bonus Tip: You should apply granulated sugar to your tint to make a DIY lip scrub.
The color of this beetroot lip stain is amazingly beautiful. It’s so rich and I truly think it’s going to fit every skin color!
The mixture is smooth and very moisturizing. It’s just the right amount of gloss so that this is not sticky.
It’s natural and sheer in the best way possible.
Using a DIY lip tint which is all-natural is a win in my opinion, particularly for something that’s going to go directly to my mouth.