Homemade winter cream and face moisturizer are a perfect way to preserve the youthful look we all want.
In this post I am going to share how can you make your own hydrating cream for this season.
It’s organic, so you avoid the toxic chemicals, and it’s extremely hydrating.
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of beeswax
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 15 drops frankincense essential oil
- 15 drops rose essential oil
- 10 drops sandalwood essential oil
- Start making this homemade face moisturizer by melting beeswax, avocado oil, and coconut oil together in a double boiler.
- Stir the cream until completely melted and allow it to cool slightly.
- Add essential oils to the cream while it is still liquid.
- Pour into a tub that is airtight.
How To Use
- Use a small quantity of cream before bed each night.
The cream softens as it settles onto the skin, even though it may appear rough.
- For many, many months, this homemade face moisturizer and winter cream will last.
- It will not expire as long as the cream does not surpass the expiration dates for the avocado oil and coconut oil.
That makes this recipe and a fantastic gift extremely cost-effective! Use it as an all-over moisturizer, and it will produce the wonderful results of skin softening.
If you don’t like the smell of frankincense, you can simply use the sandalwood in their place.
High-quality olive oil, while not as good as avocado oil, can work if you don’t have access to avocado oil.
There is a high percentage of Vitamin E in avocado oil, as well as potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that can nourish and hydrate your skin.
Oleic acid also stimulates the development of collagen, which helps the growth of new skin.
This speeds up the process of recovery, helping with things like acne stains and scars.
On dry, itchy skin, coconut oil will work wonders.
In its raw form, coconut oil is widely used as a hydrating oil or as an ingredient in moisturizers.
If you’re looking for an inexpensive alternative that not only smells good but also leaves your skin feeling nourished and smooth, simply use it as your go-to moisturizer.
Because coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing, many women swear that their face is often used as a nighttime moisturizer.
Use sandalwood essential oil, which serves as an excellent moisturizer and body massage oil due to its emollient properties, to moisturize and hydrate dry, flaky skin.
Sandalwood, by increasing its ability to maintain moisture, softens the skin.
Wake up to skin that is perfectly moisturized and sparkling!
On the skin, beeswax may create a protective layer.
It’s also a moisturizer, which means it attracts water.
Both of these characteristics can help the skin remain hydrated.
It will do double-duty to keep your skin smooth and hydrated by turning beeswax into a lotion bar.
Skincare items containing rose essential oil are intended to hydrate dry skin, clear acne, reduce signs of aging, minimize the appearance of wounds, and assist with conditions such as eczema and rosacea when applied directly to the skin.