Dark Lips Treatment At Home
September 8, 2021 Written by GP Team
Some people develop darker lips over time due to a range of medical and lifestyle factors.
Today in this post, we are going to share a few DIYs, that’ll help you to remove darkness on your lips.
Tip#1 – Turmeric Treatment
For this, you will need
- Turmeric powder
- And raw milk
- In a bowl mix 1 spoon of raw milk, and enough turmeric powder to make a paste.
- With a wet fingertip, rub the paste on your lips. Leave it for 5 minutes on your lips and then rinse it off with plain water.
- According to studies, turmeric may act as a melanin inhibitor, that causes dark lips.
Tip #2 – Aloe Vera
This is one of the super-easy treatments, that you can do 2-3 times throughout the day, and will surely help you to get rid of dark lips.
- Just apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel on your lips, let it dry and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Tip#3 – Pomegranate Seeds
For this DIY you’ll need
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 tablespoon fresh dairy cream
- In a bowl take pomegranate seeds and crush them.
- Now in this add rose water and milk cream.
- Mix and your DIY is ready.
- Apply this pack on your lips, and rub it gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.