Easy Tomato Skin Care, 1 Week Challenge, To Get Clear Skin
Besides giving flavor to food products, tomatoes have a wide list of skin benefits that you might or might not know.
This fruit contains excellent nutrients such as phenolic compounds, carotenoids, folic acid, and vitamin C.
If you find this shocking, wait till you try to see the effects.
- Tomato Juice/ Puree
- 2 teaspoons rice flour
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
This tomato and turmeric face cleanser is great for skin detoxification, particularly for the treatment of any stubborn blackheads.
- To make this soothing cleanser, blend 2 teaspoons of rice flour with 1⁄4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Add just enough fresh tomato juice to make a paste and massage into the face and neck, paying special attention to the nose and T-zone where blackheads are more common.
- Leave it for 2 minutes and then, wash it off and say goodbye to the blemishes.
Rice contains a variety of vitamins and minerals that are like superfoods for your skin.
It’s also a decent antioxidant due to the presence of ferulic acid.
Rice can be used as a powerful facial cleanser or toner to reduce pores and strengthen the skin.
Tomato balances the pH of the skin, which in turn balances the natural oil provided by the skin.
It eliminates dead cells, tightens the pores.
Turmeric is also used in facial packs to give the skin a radiant glow.
It prevents any discoloration and softens your skin.
Turmeric is considered to be an enhancer of complexion
- 3 teaspoons organic honey
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- To make a tomato skin toner, wash the tomato thoroughly first and cut them into small bits.
- Now grind the tomatoes with a blender or juicer and remove the juice from the mixture.
- Take a bowl, add 3 teaspoons of organic honey to the juice now add 2-3 tablespoons of rose water to make it thinner and blend well.
- Lastly, you can add distilled water to dilute it further.
- Fill the solution in a spray bottle and apply it to the face after using the cleanser.
- Keep the toner in the refrigerator and spray it chilled.
- It will give you instant relief from the heat.
- Use this toner every day after removing the makeup and going to bed at night.
- And wake up in the morning, this will keep the glow on your face.
You should have used a toner to get an instant glow on your face and clean the pores of your skin properly.
Talking about facial treatment, skin tone after washing is considered very necessary.
The right toner removes the dirt from the pores of your skin, which increases the supply of oxygen to the skin.
It strengthens your face and keeps your skin smooth and balanced.
Skin toners used on the market contain harmful chemicals, which cause many problems, such as skin irritation and rash.
This toner will immediately boost and brighten your skin; in addition, the antioxidants in it will also keep your skin soft and healthy.
- 1/2 Tomato
- 1/4 Cucumber
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Take out the juice from the tomato and from the cucumber.
- In tablespoons, it should be approximately 2 tablespoons of tomato juice and 3 tablespoons of cucumber juice.
- Now to this, add 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and mix everything really well.
- You can add 2 Vitamine E capsules for added benefits and enhance the shelf life of the serum.
- Using your fingertip add this serum to your face and neck.
- Leave it overnight.
Cucumber tones the skin and regulates its pH.
It also tightens the pores of the skin that are normally swollen when the skin is oily.
This serum can also help reduce acne as it keeps the skin oil-free.
Tomato pulp has skin bleaching properties that lighten the darkened skin under the eyes.
Aloe vera contains potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that rejuvenate the skin and reduce the signs of aging.