Ginger is a spice, which is probably found in every kitchen, but what you might not know is that Ginger boosts blood circulation to the scalp. As a result, ginger stimulates hair growth and strengthens the hair root and follicles. Additionally, the many fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals present in ginger can strengthen hair strands, which prevents hair loss.
Here is an amazing DIY ginger herbal hair oil, that not only makes your hair stronger, healthier but also makes conditions your hair and makes it smooth and shiny.
To prepare this hair oil you’ll need these ingredients:
- 1-2 ginger roots
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Muslin Cloth
- First, take 1-2 ginger roots and peel them with the help of a peeler.
- Then, wash the peeled roots and grate them with the help of a grater.
- With the help of a spoon, add all the grated roots to the muslin cloth.
- Extract the ginger juice into a container.
- To the ginger juice, add half a cup of olive oil.
- Mix both the ingredients well.
- Pour the mixture into a bottle and shake the bottle so that the ingredients mix well.
- Apply the mixture oil on your hair and scalp.
- Start applying the oil from your roots then go down to the tips of your hair.
- Gently massage the hair oil in your scalp for about 4-5 minutes.
- Wear a shower cap to protect your hair.
- Leave it to get absorbed by your scalp for about30-40 minutes.
- Then, wash your hair with cold water and your regular shampoo.
Apply this ginger hair oil remedy twice a week for better results.You can store the remaining hair oil mixture in the refrigerator for a month.
This hair oil remedy also prevents dandruff and itchy scalp. Its antioxidant properties help to repair damaged and dry hair follicles.