For our skin, the curd is just as beneficial.
You can feel its magic easily if you include curd in your everyday skincare routine.
Beetroot and curd Face Pack:
- 3 tablespoons of curd
- 4 teaspoons of beetroot juice
- Add four teaspoons of fresh beetroot juice with 3 tablespoons of plain curd and mix them really nicely.
- Apply this mixture on your clean face with the help of fingers and leave it to dry for about 10-15 minutes.
- With warm water, clean your face and pat your face dry.
Beetroot not only purifies the inside of the body’s blood and blood flow but also gives the outside of the body a rejuvenated skin.
It replenishes skin cells that are dead and helps to get rid of pigmentation.
Together with curd, this veggie gives you soft, smooth, and supple skin.
Banana curd Face Pack:
- 1 Banana
- 2 tablespoons of curd
- Peel the banana skin and mash it.
- Add two tablespoons of curd to the mashed banana.
- You can add the required amount of water if required and mix everything properly to form a mask.
- Apply this mask on the clean, dry skin and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the mask and use lukewarm water to wash your face and pat it dry.
- This mask should be applied 2-3 times a week for good results.
Banana is a fruit with the necessary nutrients that have the potential to cure acne, hyperpigmentation on the skin, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and potassium.
This fruit is a natural antioxidant that fights against free radicals and leaves your skin glowing.
Often this face pack is used to avoid skin wrinkles and aging.
Coffee and curd Face Pack:
- 1 tablespoon of coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon of curd
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- In a bowl, combine the above three ingredients properly, allowing a thick paste to form.
- Apply this paste to your face and let it stay for 20-25 minutes or more.
- Apply a moisturizer, thoroughly rinse off with regular water, and pat dry.
- Use this mask every two days for the best results.
For individuals with dull and tired skin, this face pack may be best used.
The skin loses its shine with the growing pollution outside and appears sluggish and tired.
The firmness of the skin decreases in the course of time.
Coffee will rejuvenate the skin along with curd and make you appear younger, thereby preventing wrinkles from aging.
Cucumber and curd Face Pack:
- 2 tablespoons of curd
- 1 thinly sliced cucumber
- Blend the cucumber slices and curd in a blender for about 20 In a lidded bowl, pour this mixture, and put it in the refrigerator.
- Apply a thin layer of this mixture to the face when you are about to relax, and keep it on for 25 minutes.
- With regular water, rinse off and pat the skin dry.
- For later use, you can place the remaining mixture back in the fridge, where it can last for no more than a week.
This face pack is most appropriate for skin irritation.
Cucumbers are crisp, and 96% of the water in them is contained, giving the skin a lot of hydration.
The presence of vitamin C and caffeic acid in the cucumber prevents any imperfections and also decreases puffiness.
Cucumber soothes the skin along with the curd and gives a cooling effect.