Healthy Glow Booster Drink
Vitamins and minerals are abundant in this glowing skin smoothie.
It’s bright, healthy, colorful as well, and tastes like heaven.
It’s extremely easy to make, good for your skin, and you’re going to love it.
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 6 dates
- In a food processor, put all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Food allergies, the food we consume, or the unhealthy lifestyle we live, is linked to many skin problems.
- The best way to detoxify the body is to consume smoothies, and it’s a useful method in our everyday lives.
- I love to have a big breakfast smoothie bowl.
- It’s ready in less than 5 minutes, it’s nutritious, it’s satisfying, and it’s so delicious.
You will feel great when you skip coffee, dairy, eggs, refined bread, and other unhealthy food items and start your day with a super healthy smoothie.
Why is it good for your skin to have this smoothie?
In order to have beautiful skin, drinking water is really important.
If your skin does not get enough water, the lack of hydration can result in your skin is dry, tight, and flaky.
Dry skin is less elastic and more vulnerable to wrinkling.
So, if you want radiant, healthy, younger skin, you should drink at least 2 litres of water.
- Flax seeds are a powerful anti-inflammatory that decreases skin irritation, redness, and inflammation, and are the richest vegetable source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Skin rashes and other chronic disorders such as rosacea, acne, dermatitis, and psoriasis could also be cured.
- The essential fatty acids that are present in flax seeds help keep your skin looking hydrated and smooth.
- There are nutrients in banana fruit that are important for the skin.
- They contain high concentrations of vitamin C and B6, which play a crucial role in maintaining the skin’s integrity and elasticity.
- In addition, the large quantity of antioxidants and manganese present in bananas protects the body from oxygen-free radical damage that contributes to premature skin aging.
- Raspberries come with antioxidant content that is very high.
- That antioxidants make your skin age slowly is a well-known fact.
- Anthocyanins, the nutrients that are extremely important for maintaining youthful skin and a beautiful complexion, are found in red raspberries.
- High levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids are present in raspberry seeds.
- For treating skin-related disorders such as eczema and psoriasis, these are considered to be nice.
- Dates are the moderate sources of vitamin-A, which have antioxidant properties and are essential for vision.
- Additionally, it is also required to maintain a healthy mucous membrane and skin.
- You can use frozen raspberries or some other kind of berries you can find if raspberries are very costly in your region.
- You can use any fruit of your choice if berries are expensive too because fruits are full of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, and they are good for your skin.
- To make this recipe, you don’t have to use dates.
- You can exclude them or just use some other natural sweetener.
- It’s very easy to make, good for your skin, and you’re going to love it because it tastes so good, so you need to try this radiant skin smoothie.