Grandmother’s Secret Remedies For Beautiful Skin That Still Works
Home remedies can really help when it comes to the skin. Grandma’s remedies are foolproof, whether it be for acne or pimples. Grandma always seems to have a remedy ready, for any kind of skin issue!
1st Home Remedy:
To Treat Skin Pigmentation
- Half Lemon
- Raw Honey
- Take 1 lemon and cut it into 2 parts and pour a little raw honey on it, and rub it over your face.
- Doing this once every two days will help you get rid of skin pigmentation in around a month.
Lemon is definitely one of the most reliable skincare ingredients.
This fruit’s natural antiseptic, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties are useful for your skin.
Lemon is your solution in the condition of skin pigmentation.
Note: Avoid using this treatment if you are allergic to citrus fruits.
2nd Home Remedy:
To Treat Dry Skin
- Plain Thick Yogurt
- Take some plain thick yogurt and gently apply it to your clean face for moisturization.
- Leave it for 5-6 minutes, and you’ll notice how you feel a difference after one application.
Yogurt is a skin lifesaver during the summer, which in India lasts the entire year.
It greatly moisturizes the skin, and its cooling properties are anti-inflammatory, reduces acne, and is rich in protein.
Lactic acid, zinc, and B vitamins also contribute to the removal of dead skin cells and soft lines.
When applied directly to the face in handmade masks, all of these advantages are reaped.
Note: Avoid applying this treatment if you are allergic to dairy products.
3rd Home Remedy:
To Reduce Facial Hair
- Wild Turmeric
- Take a bowl and mash 3-4 cubes of papaya with 1 teaspoon of wild turmeric and massage it in a direction opposite to the hair growth.
- Keep it on your face for around 10 minutes before you wash it off.
- Apply it 5-6 times a month for a gradual reduction in facial hair growth.
It is acknowledged that papaya is packed with potent enzymes and phytochemicals that are perfect for your skin.
It helps to break down hair follicles and decrease the growth of facial hair gradually.
4th Home Remedy:
To Treat Dull Skin:
- Raw Milk
- Wild Turmeric
- Mix turmeric powder with milk.
- Apply it on your face and keep it for 20-30 minutes.
- This will ensure that the dullness on your skin goes away.
If you have tired and dull skin, the solution is turmeric.
Turmeric is a powerful herb that can be found in almost every kitchen in India.
Plus, with daily use, it has antioxidant properties that can brighten your skin.
5th Home Remedy:
To Treat Tanned Skin:
- Make a paste using tomato and yogurt.
- Apply the mix on your face and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- This will surely make the tan go away.
Tomato is a lycopene-rich fruit that helps prevent inflammation of the skin and cellular damage.
It also helps to unclog pores, relieve sunburn, and decrease acne.
Tomatoes are natural bleaching agents and can also help you get rid of your beach holiday from the tan.