It is more important to take good food than to put on good cosmetics as whatever you eat shows up on your skin. If you are addicted to processed food and soft drinks, your skin becomes dry, dehydrated, and dull. On the contrary, following a healthy lifestyle will make your skin glow and speaks its language.
Today in this post, I will share some juices rich in hydration and anti-oxidants, that will make your skin dewy glow naturally
Let’s start with drink#1, to make this juice you will need
- 1 beetroot
- And 3 medium carrots
- Peel both carrots and beetroot. Chop them and blend with half cup of water
- Filter this and your drink is ready
- If you want you can add little bit of ginger in this
Beetroot is a root vegetable that is power-packed with nutrients, i.e., folic acid, iron, zinc, and vitamin c. both vegetables are well known for their ability to purify the blood.
This juice is the best combination to get rosy glowing cheeks.
Now coming to our Drink#2, that is best to get rid of hyperpigmentation
To make this juice you will need
- One ripe papaya
- & 1 tbsp of flax seeds
- In a blender take papa slices
- Add few spoons of water and flaxseeds in this
- Blend it well with some water, and your smoothie is ready
- If you want you can add 1 spoon of honey in this
This juice gives speedy results in hyperpigmentation and with time it makes the skin soft and clear.
This juice contains an enzyme called papain that is a great source to clear skin impurities.