We do buy and try out a lot of face creams to increase the fairness of our skin and to make our face bright.
But, rice cream which can easily be prepared at your home can do a lot of magic on your skin with its skin lightening properties.
In this article, we are going to share a rice face cream recipe that can help you get fair skin naturally.
To prepare this rice face cream, you will need
- 2 tablespoons of uncooked white rice
- Half lemon
- ½ teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- ½ teaspoon of cornflour and
- ½ teaspoon of licorice powder
- Take a clean saucepan and add the uncooked white rice and 2 cups of plain water into it.
- Boil the water for a few minutes until the rice becomes sticky and remove it from the heat.
- Now take the boiled rice and start mashing it well using a spoon until you get a fine paste.
- After that, strain this rice mixture to get the serum separately in a small bowl.
- Then squeeze the fresh lemon directly into the rice serum kept in the bowl.
- Add all the other given ingredients into the rice serum.
- Now blend the ingredients well using a spoon until it turns into a smooth paste.
- Then take a tad bit of this cream and start applying it all over your face and neck.
- Massage your face with this cream in circular motions for 2 minutes.
- Then transfer the remaining cream into a clean container and store it for future use.
- Repeat using this cream 2 times every day regularly to get some impressive results on your face.
- Apply this cream before going out in the morning for sun protection and before going to bed at night to moisturize your skin.
- Store this cream in the refrigerator after every use to extend its shelf time.
Rice has skin brightening and whitening properties which could make your face look attractive. It has anti-inflammatory properties and can remove all the dark patches from your skin very easily.
The cluster of antioxidants present in vitamin E oil can repair all the damaged cells and help in the rejuvenation of your skin.
The citric acid present in the lemon can remove all the dark spots, blackheads, scars and wrinkles on your face.
The active component glabridin present in the licorice can help in diminishing age spots, facial lines and offer an even skin tone.