DIY Super Easy Veggie Face Treatment
There’s nothing like vegetables to give your skin a healthy glow.
Get your daily dose of vegetables, but save some with a face mask.
Vegetable face masks complement your diet by working wonders for your skin because they are packed with micronutrients, organic acids, and vitamins.
- 1 tsp. of fresh carrot juice
- 3 dates
- 10 drops of fresh lemon juice
- Water, as needed
- Take a bowl and add 3 dates in it.
- Now to this add enough water in the bowl until the dates are covered.
- Let the dates soak overnight.
- The next morning, mash the dates with the help of a mortar and pestle until you get a smooth paste.
- To the mashed dates add fresh carrot juice and lemon juice in the bowl.
- Wash your face with a mild face wash you and even use a scrub before applying the mask for the best results.
- Now apply this mask and massage your skin for 3 to 5 minutes. Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water. Follow with your skincare routine.
- You can use this mask 1 to 2 times a week.
Dates are an excellent source of vitamins C and D, which boost the production of collagen leading to increased elasticity.
Dates are also incredibly rich in various antioxidants, especially tannins, that help stop cell damage and oxidation and reduce inflammation.
We provide nutrients that increase the efficiency of the subcutaneous tissue, resulting in healthier and clearer skin.
The antioxidants present in the dates keep the effects of free radicals in check and delay the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
The dates contain pantothenic acid, which improves the skin from the inside and gives it a radiant glow.
Another benefit of dates is the treatment of skin allergies that usually break out all over the body.
Carrots contain vitamin C, which is used to make the skin more glowing.
Getting older, the body’s production of collagen will decrease.
Collagen is a substance that makes your skin tight, elastic, and healthy.
And carrots are one of the vegetables that can help to increase the production of collagen.
Carrots are known to contain a variety of nutrients and vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C, carotenoids, potassium, anti-fungal, and also anti-bacterial.
With these different ingredients, carrots can control the production of excess oil on the face and prevent the presence of acne due to its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Did you know that lemons can completely change your skincare game by fighting acne, lightening dark spots and giving you firmer, plumper skin?
Yes, filled to the brim with Vitamin C, an antioxidant, and a brightening agent, the lemons are great for your skin.
Applying a face mask with a few drops of lemon juice can remove excess oil from your skin and reduce acne.
The secret to the younger skin is in your kitchen in the form of lemons.
Yes, lemon vitamin C boosts collagen that helps repair damaged skin cells and rejuvenates the skin, making it an excellent anti-aging ingredient.
It reduces fine lines and wrinkles and gives you firmer, more youthful skin.