Today in this post, we will share a very easy to follow skincare formula that will give your clear, brighter skin. The right skincare is the most important thing to achieve the perfect skin, and in this article, we will share 3 basic steps that will make your skin clear like a crystal,
No. 1 Clean your Skin
No. 2 Protect Your Skin
No. 3 Repair Your Skin
Let’s start with Step#1 of this routine
If you clean your face properly at night time before going to bed, it is better to use mild face wash in the morning.
- For this just take 2 tsp of raw milk, dilute it with 2 tsp of rose water.
- Mix and your cleanser is ready.
- Dip a clean cotton ball in this mixture and apply this mixture on your face.
- Apply 2-3 layers of this on your face. Let it dry and then wash your face with cold water
- After that you can apply your regular face toner, it will deep clean your skin pores and will also balance your skin pH level.
The next important thing to do is to drink enough water to clean your body from inside. It is best to drink at least 2 glasses of water in the morning before breakfast. It will flush all toxins and waste from your body.
Now coming to step#2 of this routine, that is to protect your skin
After cleansing, we have to keep our skin nourished the whole day, and also we have to put a layer to protect our skin.
- Make sure that you apply a layer of moisturiser always after toning. Moisturiser will create a film on your skin and will nourish it. It is always better to use a gel-based moisturiser in the daytime.
- After moisturization, the next important thing that you should apply on your face is sunscreen. SPF is extremely important to protect our skin from harmful UVA UVB rays. Always choose non-comedogenic sunscreen, so it will not clog your skin pores.
Now coming to the last step of this routine, which is repair your skin
We all are getting older day by day and our skin needs more attention from us to keep our skin plump and bouncy. Nighttime is always the best time to repair damaged skin. For this purpose, you can choose night cream as per your skin concern.
- Wash your face, apply toner and leave your face to dry for 15 minutes at least.
- After 15 minutes apply your night cream and you are good to go for bed.