3 Effective Steps To Lighten Dark Knees And Elbows
Dark knees and elbows stopping you from wearing your favorite dress?
Our knees and elbows begin to get dry as the dead skin accumulates around the area.
Constant abrasion is often lead to pigmentation, which may contribute to the skin on your elbows and knees becoming more pigmented than other areas of your body.
- Fresh Cream
- Mix two tablespoons of powdered oatmeal with two teaspoons of fresh cream or honey.
- Apply the paste to the knees and to your elbows and leave it for a few minutes.
- Now wet your fingertips and rub the paste softly on your knees and elbows.
- Use just the tips of your fingers to massage softly.
- After massaging with cold water, wash off the paste.
Oatmeal is a perfect exfoliator and eliminates dead skin cells.
This is a perfect exfoliant that not only cleanses the skin but also removes dead cells.
The lactic acid and amino acids contained in milk smooth and moisturize the skin.
Antioxidants contained in fresh cream can ensure that the skin stays healthy for a long period of time.
Oats contain saponins that are natural exfoliators.
It helps to remove away dead skin cells to expose a new, youthful glow.
This scrub can be used by any skin type.
Oatmeal and honey will gently exfoliate and nourish your skin at the same time.
- 1 tablespoon curd
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Medium size aloe vera leaf
- Cut the aloe leaf and scrape the gel inside.
- In a bowl, put this gel.
- Mix the curd and the vinegar and add it to the knees and elbows as a paste.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse the water.
- Use this for lighter knees and elbows every day.
When apple cider vinegar and curd come together, you know that this is going to be an effective home remedy.
The acidic properties of this mask ensure a lighter, healthier skin on your knees.
Curd is full of nutrients that not only nourish but also cleanse the skin.
It eliminates dead cells and soil from the pores.
Apple cider vinegar improves the effects of the curd by further helping to depigment dark knees and elbows.
Aloe vera is aa amazing plant that helps to heal dry knees, making them smoother and lighter.
It enhances the skin tone and also protects against UV rays.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon milk
- A few drops of sweet almond oil
- Mix the almond oil, the wild turmeric powder, and the milk together to make the paste.
- Apply it to the elbows and knees.
- Massage until the oil has soaked into the skin for a few minutes.
- Use this treatment every night.
Turmeric cleanses the skin’s impurities and evens out the skin’s color.
It also gives the skin a brighter effect.
Milk in this cream will also help to lighten the dark skin, and almond oil will keep the skin hydrated and nourished.
Almond oil is very high in vitamin E.
It will help you to heal the dry skin around your knee and get rid of the dark skin.