Great skin is something we’re all looking for.
But it starts to sag with age and losses collagen and elastin.
If you have sluggish skin, you start noticing fine lines, wrinkles, and dullness, remember that your kitchen is the solution!.
This home-made face mask not only helps tighten the skin but also helps it to become healthier and more radiant.
- In a mixer grinder add 1/2 ripe banana, 1 egg white, 4 tablespoons of rolled oats, 2 tablespoons of raw honey, and lastly, add 1 tablespoon of pure rose water to it.
- Now make a smooth mask.
- Apply the mask on using your fingers on your clean face.
- If you wish you can exfoliate your face before applying the mask, that will make the mask more effective.
- Leave the mask on until it is semi-dry, make sure you do not let the mask dry completely, it can draw out the moisture from your face.
- Then wash your face pat dry and apply any anti-aging serum.
Rich in vitamins C and E, the banana promotes clear, glowing skin.
Vitamin C helps to restore the collagen levels in your skin, too.
Bananas are rich in important fats that hydrate the skin and soften it.
Raw honey is full of antioxidants and a natural moisturizer, apart from that to help preserve the moisture of your skin, because it is a humectant.
Egg white helps to reduce enlarged pores to a great extent and also helps control the excess oil production, this is great for people with large pores and oily skin.
It contains protein albumin that has skin toning properties. It also removes dirt, dirt, and dead skin cells, making the skin smooth and supple.
Oatmeal is suitable for all skin types and has great absorbing properties.
This helps to clean your skin thoroughly, as it removes oil and dirt efficiently.
It is also rich in antioxidants that help promote glowing skin.
Rosewater, on the other hand, makes a natural toner that helps unclog pores.
Both of these ingredients help to make the skin firm.