We all know beauty benefits of rice for skin. Rice contains antioxidants, such as inositol. Antioxidants help fight the effects of free radicals, which are volatile molecules that can damage cells in the body.
Rice has the same antioxidant activity as ascorbic acid, also known as vitamin C, and it can make your skin naturally brighter.
Apart from skin brightening, rice has many other benefits too
— Rice has anti-ageing benefits ·
— It can brighten your skin ·
— It helps to boost skin barrier health ·
— It soothes sunburn and irritation.
Today in this post I will share one super effective face pack, made with fermented rice.
Among all fermented rice is the most effective, and you can use it on your skin to get results faster
To make face pack with fermented rice, you will need
- Fermented Rice
- Rose Water
- Wild Turmeric Powder
- & Honey
- First take 2-3 spoons of white rice in a bowl, wash it with clean water 2-3 times
- Now soak this rice in drinking water, and leave it for 1 day
- Next day take this rice in blender, add 1 spoon of rose water in this, and blend it well. We need a smooth paste of rice
- In this paste add 1 spoon of honey, and half tsp of wild turmeric powder
- Mix it well, if consistency is too thick, you can add more rose water in this
- Your pack is ready now.
- Apply a layer of this pack on your clean face.
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes on your face, and then rinse it off with cold water.
- Pat dry your face, and apply a layer of water based moisturiser.