Every woman wants a flat tummy. If you are lucky to have flat tummy already I will recommend you to do regular exercise to maintain your body. If you don’t have a flat stomach, you are in the right place. Here I will tell you about a few super-effective abs exercises to get a flat tummy in a faster way.
How to do it:
1. Lie on your left side with your elbow directly beneath your shoulder and legs stacked. Place your right hand on your left shoulder or on your right hip.
2. Brace your abs and lift your hips off the floor until you’re balancing on your forearm and feet so that your body forms a diagonal line. Hold for 30 to 45 seconds. If you can’t hold that long, stay up as long as you can and then repeat until you’ve held for 30 seconds total. Switch sides and repeat.
Walkout from Pushup Position
How to do it:
1. Start in a pushup position with hands two inches wider than your shoulders.
2. Walk hands out as far as possible, then walk back. Do 10-12 reps.
1. Find a stretch of floor that allows you to go forward 10 to 20 yards, and grab anything that will slide over the surface with minimal friction. Dinner plates or plastic bags work on a carpeted floor, while towels work on wood or tile.
2. Start in a pushup position with your feet on the slides, towels, or plates.
3. Walk yourself forward with your hands to the end of your runway (aim for at least 10 yards). Rest for 60 to 90 seconds (or as long as you need to recover) and repeat the alligator walk back to where you started. That’s one set. Repeat one more time.
Downward Facing Dog
- First of all, start in a high plank position and then keep your waist somewhat fixed and push your weight toward the backside while keeping your legs straight. Your arms should be outstretched in front of you and they should be shoulder length apart.
- After that, hold the position for about 10 seconds while keeping your hips in the air and feeling the stretch in your hamstrings and arms.
- Then, return to the high plank position once again to complete one rep. Repeat this exercise 5 times to get a nice workout for your tummy.
Pike and Extend
- First of all, lie down on a mat or something on your back and extend your arms and leg right up in the air, 90 degrees to the floor.
- After that, crunch your core to extend your arms towards your feet.
- Now, keep your legs straight and relax your back and bring your arms back overhead and also lower your left leg towards the floor a bit.
- Then, crunch your core again and lift the left leg back up towards your arms. You have completed one rep. Repeat this exercise 20 times while alternating the leg sides to get a nice workout for your abs and legs.
- First of all, stand up straight with your feet wide and hold a single 3-5 kg dumbbell over your head with your arms extended.
- After that, transfer your body weight to the left leg and rotate your torso towards the left while keeping the feet planted and using the right foot as a pivot.
- Then, bring the dumbbell down to your right hip while simultaneously raising the right knee to your hips.
- Lastly, get back into the starting position to complete 1 rep. Perform 2 to 3 sets of 8-10 reps to give your tummy a great flattening workout.
Hollow Body Hold
- First of all, lay down on your back on a mat or something and keep your back pressed to the floor as much as you can.
- After that, hinge at your hips to bring your knees and shoulders up. Bring your knees towards your chest and also extend your arms forward.
- Then, extend your legs straight and your arms too behind your head but keep them off the ground by tensing your core muscles. Hold this pose for 30 seconds if you are beginner, but can extend that time according to your own prowess.
- First of all, lay down on your back on a mat or something and keep your knees bent and arms at your side
- After that, lift your feet up off the ground while keeping your torso fixed and point your toes away from yourself.
- Then, lift up your hips and lower back off of the floor by tensing your abs and core to bring your knees towards your face.
- Lastly, hold the pose for a few seconds before exhaling and releasing to return back to the starting position. Perform 8 to 12 reps of this exercise to give your abs and core a nice workout.
Apart from these yogic asanas, you should also make some small lifestyle changes to get a flat tummy. Here are some easy tips and tricks that will help you to get rid of that stubborn belly fat:
- Eat healthily- Plan a diet chart and stick to it no matter what. Make sure you are consuming lentils, legumes, and fibers to help your body eliminate the unwanted toxic waste as soon as possible.
- Drink fat burning smoothies- You can replace a meal a day with a fat-burning smoothie. It will keep you filled, and also provide your body with adequate nutrients. To make these lip-smacking, healthy smoothies, just pour in half a cup of greek yogurt, one large bowl of raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries in a blender and blend it into a smoothie.
- Take brisk walks- If you do not have the time to hit the gym, then worry not, you just need to spare 20 minutes every day and take brisk walks every day and sweat out the belly fat. Even if you cannot make time for every day, go for a brisk walk at least 5 days a week.
- Have smaller meals- Do not overeat, just eat as much as you can, do not force yourself to gobble up everything. Eat every 3-4 hours, snack on nuts if you can.