You need to take extra care of your skin in the summer.
In summer, the harsh weather, scorching sun, sweating, and pollution have a very negative effect on your skin.
1st Face Tonic
Cucumber Face Mist
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 1 organic mint tea bag
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- In a cup, mash the Cucumber and then put it in cheesecloth to squeeze out the cucumber juice, or just the cucumber juice.
- Then, add the lemon juice to it.
- Next, put the mint tea bag in hot water for about 5 minutes, or use the fresh mint leaves instead of the teabag in hot water.
- Wait for the tea to cool after steeping, add the cucumber-lemon juice and store it in the refrigerator in a spray bottle.
For acne-prone skin, this is a perfect spray, as cucumbers have good cleaning properties for an oily complexion.
Vitamin A, which helps prevent dark spots, is also found in Cucumber.
The lemon juice contains natural bleaching properties that will help the skin out throughout the evening.
Mint contains salicylic acid naturally, as well as anti-inflammatory properties, which are great for blemish clearance.
A great mood booster is also the rejuvenating aroma of Cucumber, lemon, and mint.
2nd Face Tonic
Rosewater Face Mist
- 1 cup packed rose petals
- 2 cups boiling water
- 5 to 10 drops sandalwood essential oil
- Place a pan with the rose petals and pour boiling water on top.
- Next, cover the rose petals and let them steep until the water has cooled completely.
- Strain the petals with water and put them into a spray bottle.
- Store it in the refrigerator.
Since it is so soothing and hydrating, Rosewater is wonderful for summer.
It balances the pH of the skin and includes antibacterial properties as well.
Rosewater also has lots of antioxidants, which help smooth fine lines in tissue regeneration.
To lighten the skin pigmentation, too, rose water may be used.
This will work well on you if you have slightly rough skin.
Rosewater restores the skin’s pH balance.
Rosewater extracts your skin’s oil and dirt by unclogging your pores.
Sandalwood is a calming oil, so it delivers cool, radiant skin when mixed with rose water.
3rd Face Tonic
Black Tea Face Mist
- 3 black tea bags
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- 1 tbsp aloe vera gel
- 2 drops of chamomile/ peppermint oil (optional)
- 2 cups of water
- In a pan, pour the water and bring it to a boil.
- Switch off the flame once it begins to boil and steep the black tea for 5-7 minutes.
- After that, substitute the tea with aloe vera gel, essential lavender oil, and chamomile (or peppermint oil), and blend well.
- Transfer this concoction and store it in a refrigerator in a clean spray bottle.
- Prior to use, shake well.
Black tea has whitening effects on the skin.
The antioxidants found in this drink will help your body flush pollutants out and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
The antioxidants and polyphenols present in tea are decreased by early signs of aging and the development of wrinkles.