Kumkumadi Thailam is an Ayurvedic oil made using extracts obtained from different herbs and natural oils.
This oil has a wide range of beneficial factors when used on our skin regularly.
In this article, we are going to share how to prepare a face glow oil with Kumkumadi Tailam that can do wonders on your skin.
To prepare this face glow oil, you will need
- 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp of red sandalwood powder
- 1/2 tsp of orange peel powder
- 1 pinch of turmeric powder
- 3 tsp of almond oil
- 3 tsp of olive oil
- a few strands of saffron and
- 1 dropper bottle
(You can also use coconut oil if you don’t have almond oil.)
- Take a clean bowl and add all the powdered ingredients into it.
- Add the almond oil and olive oil into the bowl and mix it well using a spoon.
- Leave the ingredients to soak overnight.
- Take a clean dropper bottle and add a few saffron strands into it.
- Now take a cheesecloth and add the paste into it.
- Squeeze the oil extract into the dropper bottle by pressing the cheesecloth.
- Close the bottle and shake it well for a couple of times.
- Take a few drops of the oil and apply it all over your face.
- Gently massage your face with this oil for 5 minutes.
- It is better to apply this face glow oil at night before going to bed.
- Repeat using this face glow oil once per day regularly to notice some visible results on your face.
Cardamom powder has skin lightening properties that can improve your skin complexion.
The citric acid content in orange peels will actively remove all the dead skin cells and other impurities from your skin.
Sandalwood powder prevents your skin from aging, acne, spots and scars.
This oil will hydrate your skin and nourish your skin cells to make them healthier and strong.
Your face will appear more bright and glossy with a radiant glow in it.