Coffee is one of the most popular beverages people drink to energize themselves.
But, you know that coffee will improve the beauty of your face.
Coffee is also the most common ingredient in the cosmetics industry.
There are many products on the market that have coffee as their main ingredients, such as face cream, lotion, scrubs, soaps, and much more.
So, why can’t we use it as a face mask to make the most of it?
Coffee Face Mask can be more efficient and safe on your skin if it is used on a daily basis, and the best part is that you are not feeding harmful chemicals to your skin.
1. Coffee Infused Oil (Hot infusion method)
- Freshly Grounded Coffee beans
- Amber glass bottle
- Carrier oil of your choice.
- Measuring Spoons/Cups
- Take two tablespoons of freshly ground coffee in the top of the double boiler and then add four tablespoons of any carrier oil of your choice and combine well.
- Now dump a cup of water into the bottom of the double boiler and cover with the upper tub.
- Place this double boiler on a low flame cooktop and let the mixture warm up. Only stir sometimes.
- Infuse the oil for 2-3 hours in this way.
- Now leave the cooking top and move the oil to a clean amber glass bottle only after the oil has completely cooled down to room temperature.
- Your Coffee Infused Oil is now ready to be used for skin and hair.
- You can use this oil as light and moisturizing face or body oil, as a nourishing hair treatment to add shine, or as a delicious massage oil to treat stretch marks and cellulite.
- Using it as an eye oil to lighten dark circles, brighten and firm the underside of the eye.
- It can be refrigerated or warmed before use, depending on your choice.
2. Coffee and Turmeric Face Pack:
- 1 tablespoon of coffee.
- 1 tablespoon wild turmeric
- 1 tablespoon curd
- Make a fine mask of all of the ingredients listed above without a lump on it.
- Apply gently downwards and keep your face and neck dry for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with the usual bath.
- This face pack will extract lifeless or dead cells from your face and rejuvenate your face.
- Apply the mask twice a week to get better results.
We are all aware of the advantages of turmeric.
It’s the ideal antioxidant, and it’s very good to clear the skin tone.
What happens if we mix it with the richness of coffee and curd?
Yeah, this is the strongest coffee face pack for fairness because it has the attributes of both natural antioxidants.
Try this coffee pack on your face and get the perfect radiant skin you’ve always dreamed of.
The essence of vitamin C helps to lighten dark spots and eliminate dullness from your skin.
The AHA in yogurt helps to reduce acne and the outer shell of wrinkles and fine line and simply nourish your skin from deep inside.
This mask of the face gives glowing and beautiful skin.
Hydrates the skin and decreases the appearance of wrinkles and acne.
3. Coffee and Lemon Face Pack
- 1 tablespoon of coffee
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Take a tablespoon of the coffee powder and blend with the juice of the lemon.
- Apply the paste to the face and neck and rinse it off after 15 minutes.
- Use this face pack once a week.
Have an oily skin type? – Then this face mask is for your ladies.
The fine blend of lemon rich in vitamin C and coffee, is very well known for lightening the skin tone, and it makes your skin feel soft and smooth as you touch it.