DIY Aloe Vera Body Scrub Recipe
To keep the skin radiant, you need a lot of pampering.
You need to use the right ingredients for your skin for that.
A good way to exfoliate the skin and remove all the dead skin is by scrubbing.
Aloe vera, salt, and honey scrub
- 1 leaf of aloe vera
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 spoonful of honey
- With the help of a spoon, remove the pulp from the aloe vera leaf and put it in a cup.
- Then add the salt and stir in both ingredients until they are fully blended together.
- Lastly, add the honey and blend until a consistent grainy paste is achieved.
- On every part of the body you like, this scrub will then be ready for use.
This next homemade scrub could be ideal for you if you want to moisturize and hydrate your skin deeply on any dry body parts or restore lost luster.
You can eliminate skin impurities and preserve its elasticity and durability by combining the regenerative properties of aloe vera with super moisturizing honey.
Aloe vera and oatmeal scrub
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 1 teaspoon of almond oil
- In a bowl, first mix the oatmeal and aloe vera and, when ready, add the almond oil and stir until smooth paste forms.
- By applying it with gentle circular massage motions, you can use this scrub on the face or body.
To make the skin look beautiful, oatmeal is another of the best ingredients to blend with aloe vera.
This cereal offers excellent washing of the skin and helps close the pores.
In the event of discomfort or scratching, oatmeal often offers relief, so it is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Aloe vera and sugar scrub
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Pour the fresh aloe vera gel and sugar into a bowl first and mix until smooth paste forms.
- Then, squeeze half a lemon into the mixture above, add a teaspoon of juice and stir it again.
- Softly massage the skin to exfoliate it with the mixture when it’s ready by using gentle circular massage motions.
By leaving it absolutely free of all dead cells that distract from a radiant and youthful appearance, aloe vera is suitable for skin exfoliation.
You can prepare many homemade lotions, but the following is perfect for both the face and body and is particularly useful for combating issues such as oily skin, excess sebum, a shiny appearance, spots, pimples, blackheads, etc.
Tips for using to exfoliate the skin
- Choosing the right products to extract dead skin cells is just as important as knowing how to apply them correctly, without causing discomfort or jeopardizing the dermal structure.
- It is important that you take the following advice into account in order to exfoliate your skin properly:
Once a week, exfoliate.
- To prevent damaging it, apply the lotion to damp skin.
- When taking a shower or bath, it is perfect for doing it.
- To also stimulate the bloodstream, you must use circular massage motions in the region where you are applying the scrub.
- Do not apply exfoliating lotions to skin that has been irritated, red, or damaged.
- Exfoliating sensitive and fragile areas, such as around the eyes, breasts, or genital region, should also be avoided.
- Wash it off with lukewarm or cold water when you are finished.
As this increases skin dryness, stop using hot water.