Everyone want to have glowing skin but that’s not possible in just a few hours, you have to follow right skin care routine with a healthy diet. If you go in the correct way, you can see changes in your skin in just 7 days. Below I’ve given a 7 days approach to get glowing skin
Okay, so this is the first day when you decide something better for your body, congratulations. Today we will start with basic CTM thing – Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing
1. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser, you can go for any good cleanser. I personally prefer oil cleansing by using either castor or olive oil.
Using a toner after proper cleansing will ensure that no amount of oil or dust remains on the surface and is wiped out. End the routine with a good moisturizer.
2. Apply face pack, you can simply make them at home. I personally prefer fruit face packs.
3. That’s enough for a morning session, but you have to take care of skin during the night also. Before going to bed cleanse your face and apply a good quality night cream or serum to help the skin heal itself at night.
1. Start with CTM session
2. Include water and fruit juices in your diet.
3. If you apply makeup during the day, oil cleansing is the best for you before going to bed to remove the traces of makeup. After that apply night cream
1. Start with CTM session
2. Scrub off your skin to remove dead skin cells. No need to buy scrub cream, you can prepare them at home
I personally prefer oatmeal scrub
3. Apply a fruit face pack
4. If you are going out, don’t forget to apply sunscreen lotion
I hope now you are already noticing some changes in your skin
1. Agin start your day with CTM
2. On 4th day given steam bath to your face to open all closed pores
3. If you have rose water, dip a cotton ball in this and apply rose water on your face for cooling effect
4. Don’t forget night care of skin before going to bed
I hope you are following a healthy diet including a lot of water
1. On 5th day after CTM session massage your face with aloe vera gel
2. Apply sandalwood face pack in the evening
3. Follow night care routine before going to bed
1. Start with CTM
2. Spray some rose water on your face to get a refreshing look
Indulge in some fruit facial on the last day to give natural fairness and glow to your face. Protect the skin from heat and sun exposure. Drink lots of water to maintain the elasticity of the skin tissues
Apart from following these tips and tricks, you must eat healthily and also exercise to get glowing skin. Include green leafy, vegetables in your diet, have fruits that are rich in vitamin C. As far as exercising is concerned, you need not hit the gym daily or do strenuous exercises. You can just do some free-hand exercises like a spot jump, jogging, or a slow walk, either early in the morning or evening, if you are working around the clock. Many of us do not take this into consideration but it is really important to use non-comedogenic products for skin care or makeup if you want clear, healthy and glowing skin.
Home Remedies for Getting Glowing Skin Rapidly
Now, in this section, we are going to look at a few natural based home remedies which you can utilize to improve your skin and make it fairer and impart a glow to it. These are all perfectly safe and natural and you will find many of these to be already present in your home.
Milk and Honey Face Mask
Milk is great for the skin’s complexion as it helps even it out and also lightens and balance it. Thus, it is used commonly to impart a glow to the skin and making it fairer. Honey helps out a lot in this characteristic by helping to moisturize and nourish the skin very well and making it softer and more supple.
- Milk: 1 tbsp
- Honey: 1 tbsp
- First of all, take a mixing bowl and add both the ingredients to it and mix them together well by stirring the mixture vigorously.
- After that, apply it onto your face or skin using gentle circular massaging motions.
- Then, leave the mask on your skin for about 15 minutes until it can dry off.
- Lastly, rinse the mask off using lukewarm water and you are done!
- You can use this remedy every day to brighten up your skin and impart an attractive glow to your face.
Chickpea, Rosewater, and Turmeric Face Mask
Chickpea flour, known as Besan in India, works as a nice exfoliator for the skin to cleanse any dead skin cells and other impurities off of the skin. Rosewater also provides its help as it helps cleanse the skin and balance the complexion and basically keeping the skin healthy, moisturized, and supple. Turmeric also has compounds which can help lighten the skin’s complexion while also preventing issues like acne due to its antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Chickpea flour: 2 tbsp
- Rosewater: 1 tbsp
- Turmeric: a pinch
- First of all, take a mixing bowl and add the chickpea flour to it along with the rosewater and the turmeric.
- After that, combine them all together thoroughly by stirring and whisking vigorously. You should be able to obtain a smooth paste-like consistency. You can adjust the amounts of rosewater and besan slightly to achieve the desired result with the consistency.
- Then, apply the mask all over your face or skin using gentle circular massaging motions.
- Lastly, leave it on the skin for about 15 minutes before rinsing it off using normal water and finishing with a moisturizer. You are done!
- You can use this remedy 3 or 4 times in a week to exfoliate and treat the skin well and impart a radiant glow to it.
Tips and Tricks
Here, we are going to look at a few tips and tricks, which if you follow them, will help you manage your skin better and keeping it healthier and more beautiful.
- CTM is extremely critical if you want to maintain your skin’s health at a top-level. If you follow this regularly, namely every night before you go to bed, you will soon start noticing the differences and how far your skin has improved.
- Drink plenty of water to keep the skin hydrated and ensuring that it stays soft and supple and avoid any unforeseen problems.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly. Do it once a week to make your skin softer and more supple, healthier and younger-looking in the longer run.