The days are gone when baldness was associated with old age.
With shifting lifestyles and added stress, baldness can occur at any age and can be seen in young people and elderly people, respectively.
And no matter how normal it is, a bald head sure is a nightmare for someone who’s going through it.
Studies say that losing 100 strands a day is natural, and everything beyond that needs to be investigated and treated.
Hair transplantation and other medical procedures are always an option, but in this post, we tell you how to treat baldness and promote hair growth at home.
Oils Treatments That Can Help Heal Baldness
Growing back hair is not easy, but some oils help to prevent further loss.
Olive oil is a cure for baldness. Use virgin olive oil on your hair twice a week to get the best results.
- Heat the oil and rub on the scalp for 5-10 minutes.
- Leave this on for at least one hour before you shampoo your hair.
Olive oil is known to fight the effect of hair loss hormones, and it helps keep the scalp infection-free, thereby aiding hair growth.
Pumpkin Seeds Oil
- Pumpkin Seeds Oil
- Coconut/Olive Oil
- Mix one tablespoon of pumpkin seed oil with one tablespoon of coconut oil or with olive oil and leave this treatment on your hair overnight.
- Do this at treatment at least once or twice a week. Pumpkin seed oil is known to treat serious male pattern hair loss.
This oil has nutrients such as carotenes and tocopherols, among others, that keep your scalp healthy and help your hair grow.
Mustard seed Mustard oil is known to have antibacterial properties.
It not only rejuvenates the scalp to its fullest but also adds moisture to the hair and scalp treats any infection or irritation of the scalp.
- Apply warm mustard oil to your scalp 2-3 times a week for noticeable results.
Hair Mask For Reducing Hair Loss Problems:
- Aloe vera is always a good idea to take an aloe vera leaf and cut it in half.
- Remove the gel from within the leaf and add it directly to the scalp and the hair strands.
- Leave on for about 30 minutes to an hour and rinse off with room temperature water.
- Do this at least twice a week in order to obtain adequate results.
Aloe vera gel soothes a dry scalp, maintains its pH level, and promotes hair growth.
- Fenugreek Seeds Powder
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek powder and add enough water or buttermilk to create a paste-like consistency.
- Apply all of this to your scalp and hair and leave it on for about 45-minutes to an hour before washing it with a gentle shampoo.
Fenugreek contains precursors of hormones and other proteins and nutrients that help you get ahead full of hair.
Tips for helping to stimulate hair growth
- Regular scalp massages with or without oil promote the flow of blood to the scalp.
- This stimulates hair growth if it is done regularly and in the right way.
- Keep in mind, however, that over-massaging the scalp can also damage the roots and cause hair loss.
- Limit it to 1 or twice a week for about 10-15 minutes every time.
Head is standing
- This is another great way to direct the flow of blood to the scalp and promote hair growth.
- Doing this every day in the morning also refreshes your mind and body, and has multiple other health benefits.
Eat vitamins & nutrients
- The lack of iron in the body will contribute to hair loss.
- You can either take iron supplements or eat spinach and other iron-rich foods.
- For optimum hair follicle protection, you also need Vitamins A, B, C, and E. So, you load upon them.
- Bowl Health Food Diet Our body needs a good amount of protein to help with hair growth.
- So make sure you snack on chicken, eggs, legumes, milk, and other foods to make up for your hair’s protein intake.
- Eating fruit and drinking 2-3 liters of water is another must.
Reduce smoking and drinking
- Excessive smoking and drinking are thought to slow hair growth and cause hair loss.
- Make sure you keep these habits under control as they can contribute to the drying of scalp and hair to the point of making it fragile and brittle.