Japanese Long Kept Secret Face Mask To Get Blemish Free Skin
March 8, 2021 Written by GP Team
This anti-aging face mask can gently slough dead skin cells away, remove dirt, oil, and debris, and stimulate new growth of cells, reversing the signs of aging.
This Japanese face mask from DIY is SUPER easy to create and needs only 4 basic ingredients that you can whip up in seconds!
Japanese Rice Face Mask For Skin Rejuvenation & Whitening
- 50 g White clay
- 50 g Rice bran powder
- 1 tsp. Rice bran oil per usage
- Make sure before making the DIY face mask; all ingredients are finely ground.
- Next, take a zip lock bag and place all ingredients in a zip bag, seal, and shake well to blend.
- Transfer the dry mixture into a dry and airtight glass jar.
- In a bowl, take the desired amount of the DIY face mask mix and add enough rice bran oil to create a face mask.
- It should not be too thick or too runny to keep the consistency smooth.
- Apply on your clean face and leave it on for about 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off using lukewarm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply this face mask 2-3 times a week.
- Rice Bran Powder:Japanese rice bran is a by-product of rice milling and was used by the Geishas as a skincare product long before commercial beauty products were produced.
- It has excellent skills that are suitable for skincare and beautification.
- Rice bran is rich in nourishing moisturizers and antioxidants.
- It may be used for the treatment of acne and blemishes and for the restoration of damaged skin from excessive sun exposure.
- It has anti-aging and anti-wrinkling abilities as well.
- In order to keep the skin healthy and rejuvenated, this powder contains vitamin B that is essential for cell development.
Rice Bran Oil:
- By brightening the complexion, Rice Bran Carrier Oil acts to enhance circulation and even skin tone, so it is useful for minimizing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eye area.
- Rice Bran Oil protects aged skin from the development of wrinkles as well as protects from damage caused by free radicals and other environmental factors such as cold weather, harsh winds, and pollution, and is highly hydrating and rich in nourishing components.
- By increasing its natural regeneration, facilitating moisture preservation, calming inflammation, and improving the appearance of the surface of the skin, it helps promote skin health while working to avoid skin conditions such as eczema.
- The application of Rice Bran Carrier Oil may also help skin that is oily or acne-prone, as its rapid absorption helps it to soothe discomfort rapidly without clogging pores or adding oiliness.
When used topically and in various DIY skincare recipes, kaolin clay has various advantages.
- Your skin cells are activated by kaolin clay.
- It brightens the skin when used constantly.
- Kaolin clay quickly cleanses traces of dirt, pollution, grime, and bacteria from your skin.
- It does not clog the pores of the skin and contribute to breakouts.
- It eliminates traces without causing any redness or inflammation of dead skin cells.
- Kaolin clay is rich in silica dioxide and has a neutral pH.
- Kaolin clay does not make your skin dry like other clay (such as bentonite clay).
- It is very gentle on your skin and makes it safe and smooth.
Therefore for people with dry, sensitive, and mature skin, kaolin clay is suitable.