Easy 4 Steps Hair Spa at Home With Kitchen Ingredients
A hair spa helps to bring out the natural luster of hair, just like a facial rejuvenates our skin to bring the natural glow.
Follow these simple 4 steps to give yourself a hair spa at home.
Oiling The Hair
- Organic Sesame Oil
- Warm-up a small amount of oil, place it in your hands, gently rub it all over your scalp, and massage it from the roots to the tips.
- Leave it for at least 30 minutes (you can even leave it overnight) and clean it with a mild or herbal hair cleanser and warm water after application.
Herbal oils are the most effective for our hair, according to the ancient science of Ayurveda.
The centuries-old hair oiling ritual nourishes the cells, rejuvenates dry hair, enhances scalp circulation, and promotes hair growth.
The oil cleanses and detoxifies the scalp and hair roots naturally as well.
If the application of hair dryers or straighteners causes thermal damage to your hair, then Sesame Oil is ideal for your hair.
Sesame oil is also a strong carrier oil, and to get more benefits for hair and scalp, you can add other potent oils such as Neem oil or Essential oils.
Steaming The Hair
- After oiling, steaming your hair allows the oil to penetrate deeper into the hair and scalp to properly absorb nutrients from the oil.
- If you’re doing a hair spa at home, you don’t need any steaming appliances.
- By following these basic steps, you will provide your hair with steam therapy.
- Heat the water in a big utensil.
- In this waster dip a clean towel or cotton cloth in it once the water is warm, and squeeze to extract excess water.
- Wrap your head around this towel.
- This will help open the pores and help the oil penetrate and nourish the hair deep within the scalp.
- Let your hair remain on it for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
Wash and Condition The Hair
- The next stage is to wash your hair with a suitable natural hair cleanser after steaming it.
- For this step, you must use only lukewarm water.
- Using Hot water to wash your hair will damage the roots and even cause problems with dandruff or itchy scalp.
- Using a conditioner and wash it off afterward.
- Then let them dry naturally after washing your hair.
- Do not use a blow dryer.
- Coconut Milk
- In a bowl, mix 4 tablespoons of fresh Coconut milk, 4 tablespoons of fresh and crushed Hibiscus flowers, and 3 tablespoons of raw and organic honey to prepare a thick paste.
- Apply the hair spa treatment on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for about 40 to 50 minutes before washing it away.
The application of a hair mask is the final and most essential step in a hair spa.
To suit the needs of your hair, an ideal hair mask can be easily personalized.
The primary aim of a hair mask, however, is to lock in all the moisture content and nourishment into the hair.
By using natural ingredients to achieve the best benefits, you can prepare your hair mask.
A hair mask is one of the best hair and scalp remedies, according to Ayurveda.