3 Simple Steps To Do Hair Spa at Home With Natural Ingredients
Hair salon treatments can be performed very comfortably at home.
Do this easy 3 step hair spa to get silky smooth and shiny hair.
Step 1: Oiling
Aloe Vera Hair Oil
- 1 fresh aloe vera leaf
- Rosemary oil (or any other essential oil of your choice)
- ½ cup of organic coconut oil
- Cut the aloe vera leaf open into two halves and scoop the aloe vera gel out into a small cup inside.
- Combine 1⁄2 cup of aloe vera gel with 1⁄2 cup of coconut oil.
- The aloe vera to coconut oil ratio should be 1:1.
- Heat this mixture for about 5 to 7 minutes over low heat.
- Let it completely cool down.
- Once cooled, add 5 drops of the essential oil of rosemary.
- Pour the mixture into a dark glass bottle and store it for about 2 weeks prior to use in a cool place.
Oiling plays an important part in keeping you safe and nourished.
The main role of hair oiling in hair spa care is to nourish the hair deeply and naturally for natural repair.
The only thing in the oiling practice that needs to be ensured is that the oil uniformly reaches the deep roots.
- And to ensure this, take a bowl of lukewarm oil and gently massage your hair and scalp for about 15-20 minutes.
- Now let the oil stay on your hair for an hour or two, as it fits your schedule best.
- Make sure that you do not go out with oil as it absorbs more dust and could make things worse from the point of view of hair repair.
Aloe Vera is something that can give you silky, lustrous locks and has fantastic hair benefits.
It also makes for perfect hair oil too.
It’s a great oil for dandruff and hair fall prevention by calming a rough, itchy scalp is this homemade aloe vera hair oil.
It also improves the growth of hair, strengthens fragile hair, and nourishes and balances the hair and scalp pH level.
Step 2: Shampooing
Shampoo plays an important role in the health of the hair of a person.
If the shampoo is harsh and absolutely based on chemicals, it can only damage the hair.
Therefore, use a mild shampoo that has no strong chemical content at all.
The shampoo could also be dissolved in water instead of directly rubbing shampoo to the hair.
Be sure to any mild as well as a natural shampoo for hair when doing shampoo during hair spa therapy.
Any natural or homemade tonic may also be used to wash hair after oiling the hair.
The only intention of shampooing hair is to get the oiliness out of the hair without removing the hair nourishment.
Step 3: Conditioning
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Wet your hair thoroughly, then apply the mask from the roots to the ends.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Let the hair mask sit for 20 – 30 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- If you’re in a hurry, even 10 minutes will work incredibly.
Banana has amazing effects on dry, frizzy hair.
Avocado affects dry, frizzy hair beautifully.
On damaged hair, it works wonders and can be very healing.
When mixed with coconut milk and honey, it is even better.
Although it may seem a little messy to make this mask, the results will show it’s worth it.
Your hair will be extremely hydrated, silky, and energized after one use.
It’s also a perfect way to use a banana that’s over-ripe.
This recipe is for hair that is shoulder-length, and if you have long hair, you can double it.