Do This To Grow Hair Fast
On average, hair grows roughly half an inch each month, adding up to about six inches per year. Of course, a number of factors can affect hair growth, like age (we tend to shed hair as we get older), overall health (like vitamin deficiencies), and factors such as stress and daily habits (like smoking).
There are also several ways, that can boost your hair growth. Massaging your scalp with some key natural ingredients, is a proven way to boost hair growth.
Today in this post I will share 2 key methods, that can help you to grow hair faster, and also makes your hair strands stronger and shinier.
Hair Growth Tip#1 – Scalp Massage
Like a good quality soil is essential to growing healthy plants and flowers, a healthy scalp is the foundation for healthy hair growth
You can give yourself a scalp massage with dry hair, but adding a nutrient-rich oil to the mix will only double the benefits.
If you have dry hair, you can do oiling twice week, but if you have oily scalp, do it once a week
Hot oil treatment with castor oil os my personal choice.
- To use, warm the oil in your palms before working it through the roots of your hair and brushing it out toward the ends.
- Leave it in for 15 to 20 minutes minimum, and then shampoo it out of your hair.
Note – You can wet your hair beforehand in order to make the oil soak in better.
Hair Growth Tip #2 – Egg Mask
As already told, hair grows approximately a quarter to a half an inch per month, and while we can’t speed up this process, we can affect the quality of the hair shafts each follicle can produce. There are things we can do to stimulate a higher percentage of hair follicles in the scalp, which will keep more hair in the growing phase and make your head of hair thicker, healthier, and fuller.
Eggs contain lecithin and protein, which strengthen, nourish, and heal your strands. Plus, their high sulfur content might even help with dandruff.
- To make the mask, mix two eggs with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add 1/2 a cup of water to dilute the mixture (and make it less sticky).
- Apply the mask directly to dry, brushed hair, and leave it on for up to 30 minutes.
- Then, shampoo and condition as usual.