The easiest way to avoid hair loss and enhance the look of your hair is to consume nutritious food and whatever you consume will have an effect on the growth of your hair.
Hair is a fast-growing tissue that needs a wide variety of nutrients.
If you don’t want to undergo costly hair loss surgery and still want to reverse your hair loss,
here’s some help-a look at these superfoods that may keep you from losing your hair further and might even reverse baldness to some degree.
- The presence of good fats and phytochemicals in nuts addresses the issue of hair loss and stimulates hair growth.
- Consuming nuts daily keeps your hair healthy for years to come.
- Walnuts and almonds are excellent sources of nutrients, especially biotin, B-vitamins, omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, a large amount of protein and magnesium, all of which reinforce hair cuticles and nourish the scalp.
- Adding a healthy dose of nuts to your diet will help to minimize thinning and encourage hair growth.
Eggs and dairy products:
- These high-protein foods are good for hair growth and thickness.
- Yogurt, milk, and eggs are filled with other essential nutrients such as vitamin B12, omega 6 fatty acids, iron, and zinc.
- As if that’s not it, dairy products are rich in biotin, a nutrient known to fight hair loss, so make them a daily part of your diet.
- Eggs are a good source of biotin and other B vitamins that help prevent hair loss.
- Eggs are known to be one of the best foods to keep hair from falling.
- Eggs also promote hair growth. Eat both egg white and yolk to optimize the benefits.
- With a nutritional profile that rivals any superfood, spinach is one leafy vegetable that is sure to give you a world of food.
- Having a daily dose of spinach will including vital vitamins like vitamins K, A, C, B2, B6, B1, E, manganese, zinc, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Spinach nutrients help to nourish your scalp and hair, ensuring healthy hair growth.
- The high concentration of antioxidants defends against hair loss and enhances the protection of the scalp, while vitamins B and C promote hair growth.
- Spinach is a fantastic source of calcium, vitamin A, vitamin C, and protein.
- Iron deficiency is the key cause of hair loss and spinach is not only iron-rich, it also contains sebum, which serves as a natural conditioner for hair.
- It also supplies us with omega-3 acid, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and iron.
- They help preserve good scalp and lustrous hair.
- Possibly the greatest advantage of introducing this fruit to your everyday diet is that strawberries help avoid the thinning of your hair and alopecia.
- Ellagic acid present in strawberries protects against delaying and rodent alopecia and strengthens roots, preventing hair from dropping.
- They are also high in folic acid, vitamin B6, and B5, nutrients that are perfect for your hair as they help avoid hair loss.
- Strawberries have a high amount of silica.
- Silica is an essential trace mineral for hair strength and hair growth.
- Other silica-rich foods include rice, beans, onion, cabbage, cucumber, and cauliflower.
Foods rich in vitamin C:
- Vitamin C enables the absorption of nutrients in our body, a deficiency of which would lead to hair loss.
- Vitamin C is also known for its antioxidant properties, which reduce the damage caused by free radicals that can render your hair weak and thin.
- Add bananas, papayas, blueberries, lime, and kiwi to your diet.
- Vitamin C also helps to produce the essential protein called collagen, which strengthens blood vessels that support hair shafts.