Do This To Get Rid Of Tiny Bumps On Face
Having small bumps on the face is pretty common. There are different types of tiny bumps and they need different kinds of treatment. Today in this post, we will discuss them one by one and the best treatment to cure them ASAP.
So lets start with first type of tiny bump, that is ACNE
There are different types of ACNE, it might be a small red bump, whitehead or blackhead or it might be a big painful cyst also. They might occur on your face because of some hormonal changes. You might also get acne on your face if you are not keeping your skin clean, or if you are using some skincare products that can change sebum production.
For acne, it is always better to take action fast, so they go without leaving any scar behind.
- Use Beta Hydroxy Acid as an exfoliator for acne-prone skin twice a week, as they will go deep into your skin, and will unclog your skin pores.
- Also when you have acne, apply some retinoid cream as a spot treatment and leave it overnight.
- Also, make sure you use gentle skincare products that will not disturb the sebum production of your skin.
Next type of bumps, that may appear on your face are, Milia
Milia are tiny white bumps that are beneath your skin. They are very common around the eye area.
- You can easily prevent them by using exfoliators that are rich in glycolic acid.
- But if you have milia, you can’t remove them at home. They will not cause any harm or pain to you but still if you wanna remove them, go to a dermatologist, as they have special tools to remove them safely.
3rd most common type of bumps, that appear on face are, Keratosis Pilaris
These kinds of bumps are very common on the back of the arm, buttocks and thighs, but sometimes they appear on the cheeks also. They look like red rough bumps. They are harmless but very annoying.
- The key to getting rid of these bumps is to keep your skin moisturised and use gentle exfoliators that are rich in alpha-hydroxy acids.
- Retinoid creams like tretinoin and adapalene gel also work very well, for this kind of bump. At night time use this cream on your clean dry face and leave it overnight on your face. Next morning wash your face, apply moisturiser and finish it with sunscreen.