We all suffer from acne at one point in our lives.
This acne appears right before an important event and doesn’t go easily.
If you are someone who is suffering from troublesome acne problems, then please keep on watching.
- Take a 1/4 cup of fenugreek seeds and boil them in 1 cup of water for 5 minutes.
- Now, let the seeds soak overnight in the water.
- Remove the seeds from the water the next day and grind them into a thick paste.
- Apply this anti-acne spot treatment on your problematic area and wash it off after 15 minutes with water to see for yourself the benefits of fenugreek.
Fenugreek helps to get rid of dark spots and acne-caused blemishes.
Fenugreek seeds are great when it comes to helping the skin recover, with antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and calming properties.
- Take 1 teaspoon of honey adds 1/4th teaspoon of wild turmeric to it.
- Mix it really well and dab on your acne over a pea-sized amount of raw, unprocessed, and unheated honey and keep it on for 15 minutes.
- For a few days, repeat this.
The sweetest skin treatment of the collection, honey, dating back to 2500 BC, has been used medicinally for thousands of years!
The amber nectar, noted for its effective antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, is excellent for destroying infectious bacteria in and around zits.
While turmeric isn’t a new discovery, when it comes to healthy living, including using turmeric for healthier skin.
It has been shown that turmeric provides a range of health benefits.
It is effective in treating acne because of its antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
It eliminates acne-causing bacteria when applied to the skin and alleviates inflammation, making it a well-rounded solution for treating a breakout.
Not to mention, it could also help decrease the appearance of scarring.
Though aspirin is mainly taken internally, it’s also a powerhouse for topical acne.
Scientifically known as acetylsalicylic acid, the chemical composition of aspirin is remarkably similar to the most common pimple zapper in the world: salicylic acid.
Topical aspirin works by decreasing the swelling and redness caused by a large pimple or cyst.
- With a few drops of water, mash up one uncoated aspirin until you form a smooth paste.
- Apply the treatment to problem areas for five to 10 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Just wrap the ice in a thin towel or cloth and apply it to the breakout directly.
- You can make some herbs infused ices too.
- Like you can add mint to the water, aloe vera gel or any fresh fruit or vegetable extract also can be added to the water to make a unique ice formula.
Although ice does not cure acne directly, it definitely helps to decrease inflammation.
Not exactly do these kinds of blemishes vanish immediately, but trying to reduce the inflammation will definitely make it easier to deal with until it is completely healed.