Face clean up can do a lot of magic from making your skin clean and bright to offering glass skin to you.
A clean up has several other advantages like offering a natural glow and boosting your skin’s health.
In this article, we are going to share how to do a face clean up at home to get glass skin.
Step #1. Cleansing
The face clean up starts with cleansing your face.
To cleanse your face, you will need
- 1 tbsp of raw milk
- 1 tsp of lime juice and
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- Add all the given ingredients into a clean mixing bowl.
- Then whisk the ingredients well and your cleanser is ready.
- Apply this cleanser all over your face and gently massage for 5 minutes.
- Now wash your face with plain water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
This will remove all the dirt and other impurities from your face.
Step #2. Steaming
- For this, take a bowl filled with hot water and steam your face by covering your head with a towel.
- Do this for 4 to 5 minutes to open up the pores on your skin.
- You can also add a few drops of any essential oil to get better results.
- Then wash your face with warm water and do the final rinse with running cold water.
Steaming can prevent your skin from clogged pores and offer you clear skin.
Step #3. Scrubbing
To scrub your face, you will need
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- 1 tbsp of rice flour and
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- Put all three ingredients into a clean mixing bowl.
- Then mix the ingredients well for a few seconds and your scrub is ready to use.
- Take a tad bit of this scrub and apply it all over your face.
- Gently scrub your face with this paste for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with running cold water and pat it dry with a clean towel.
All the excess oil and dead skin cells can easily be sloughed away from your face using this natural scrub.
Step #4. Face Pack
Finally, we have reached the last step of your face clean up.
To prepare this face pack, you will need
- A few fresh neem leaves
- 1 tbsp of raw honey and
- 1 tbsp of sandalwood powder
- Rinse some fresh neem leaves well in running water and put them into a clean blender.
- Then grind the neem leaves until it turns to a fine paste.
- Take a clean bowl and add 1 tbsp of neem paste into it.
- Add the other ingredients and whisk it well to get a fine mask.
- Slather this paste all over your face using your fingertips.
- Let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash your face with running cold water.
- So, your face clean up is done.
- You can end this by applying a small amount of any regular moisturizer to prevent dryness.
This face mask can act as a protective barrier for your skin and prevent it from all damages.