Today in this post, we will share a very basic morning and night routine, that will make your skin super clear. This routine will boost skin cells turnover and increase collagen production, so you get glowy and fine lines free skin.
For nighttime routine, you will need
- Gentle face cleanser
- A sleeping mask rich in alpha hydroxy acid
- And retinoid cream
For the morning routine, you will need
- Gentle soap-free cleanser
- Vitamin C serum
- 10% Niacinamide Face Serum
- A good moisturiser
- And Sunscreen
So now let’s start with our morning routine
- In the morning, first wash your face with a gentle cleanser. Normally a soap-based cleanser is high in pH and will decrease the skin’s ability to absorb vitamin C. So it is always better to use a soap-free cleanser in the morning.
- After that take a few drops of vitamin C serum and pat it lightly on your face. For the best results use 10% water-based vitamin C serum, which also contains hyaluronic acid for deep hydration.
- After that apply niacinamide serum, a layer of moisturiser, and sunscreen on your face.
- You can follow this routine every day for the best results.
Now coming to our night routine
- First, remove makeup from your face and wash it with a gentle face cleanser.
- Pat dry your face and let it dry completely for 10-15 minutes.
- Nighttime is the best for anti-ageing treatment. For that, you can use retinoids and alpha-hydroxy acids.
- For the best results, you can use both but on alternate days. Like on day 1 you can use retinoid cream and on Day 2 you can use an Alpha hydroxy acid Sleeping mask.
- If you are using a retinoid, just a pea-size amount is enough for your full face and neck. Also start with less strength of retinoid cream on your face.
- Your routine ends here, but if you have the problem of clogged skin pores, you can also try a 2% salicylic acid face mask once a week.
As we are using retinol cream at night, make sure you use this mask in the morning only. You should never use retinoid and salicylic acid at the same time.