Whether you’re a man or a woman, dark circles are a nightmare for all, and as much as you want to stop them, with inadequate treatment and lack of security, you’re destined to get them.
Through stress, lack of sleep, hormonal shifts to a dysfunctional lifestyle, there can be many causes for dark circles to appear under the eyes.
You can always resort to quick but powerful home remedies that can help you get rid of dark circles without any harm at all.
- Aloe Vera gel
- Almond oil
- Jojoba oil
- Green tea bag
- Empty eye roll-on container
- Add 2 tbsp of cold-pressed sweet almond oil and 1 tbsp of jojoba oil in a bowl.
- Place a green tea bag into the mixture in the oil so that the goodness of green tea goes into the oil.
- Leave it for half an hour. Now, add 3 tbsp of rose water to this oil mixture.
- Add 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel and 1 capsule of Vitamin E to this mixture.
- Stir this mixture until it attains a serum-like consistency.
- Pour it in an eye roll-on container or any other cosmetic container and keep it refrigerated.
- Wipe the under-eye area with a cotton pad soaked in warm water.
- Apply this solution twice daily under your eye region directly with the roller and pat it with your ring finger so that it is fully absorbed.
- Don’t rub the gel, just brush it.
- This eye roll-on serum feels very light on the skin and is absorbed easily.
Aloe vera gel: Aloe vera contains vitamins A, C, B12, and E and contains minerals such as zinc, calcium, and magnesium.
Both of this help restore moisture to the under the eye.
The gel also stimulates collagen and helps to preserve the firmness of the skin.
Almond oil: Almond oil is filled with nutrients and vitamins that are perfect for the under-eye skin.
Jojoba oil: this is the oil that is closest to the sebum formed by our skin.
Thus, it provides nourishment to the under-eye without leaving a greasy residue.
Rosewater: restores the pH of the skin and decreases unnecessary pigmentation.
This decreases puffiness and inflammation in the under-eye area.
This even tightens the skin around the eye.
Green tea: Caffeine in green tea helps to reduce puffiness in the eye area.
Since it is full of antioxidants, it also prevents wrinkles and fine lines around the skin.
Vitamin E: a potent antioxidant that heals distressed skin cells, removes aged spots and wrinkles.
SIMPLE, NATURAL REMEDES:
- Consume foods rich in vitamins A, C, and E.
- Lay on two pillows while sleeping
- Using ice or cold spoons to minimize swelling;
- Place slices of cucumber over the eyes
- Place the potato slices over your eyes.
- Apply tea bags (with caffeine) to the eyes.
- Apply Aloe Vera-Contains B1, B3, B6, C vitamins, and 18 amino acids!
- Apply pressure to the puffy region with your fingertips to facilitate drainage.
- Reduce salt consumption.
- Go to bed early!
- Drink more water to facilitate the release of water retention
- Avoid the Consumption of Alcohol.