A natural glow is a major component and a symbol of healthy skin.
But causes such as lack of sleep, tension, age, and even what you eat can steal your complexion of its radiance.
Turn the skin that looks dull and exhausted to luminous and sparkling with expert tips.
1. Detoxify Face Cleanser
- 1/4 cup ground oats
- 1/4 cup kaolin clay
- 1/4 cup bentonite clay
- 10 capsules activated charcoal or 2 teaspoons loose activated charcoal
- 7 drops lavender essential oil
- 7 drops tea tree essential oil
- Combine the clay and ground oatmeal in a glass mixing bowl (make sure to use non-metal measuring cups).
- Add the activated carbon and the essential oils. Stir with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- Switch to a cover jar.
- To use, place a small amount (about a teaspoon) of the grains in your palm. Add a few drops of water to make a wet paste.
- Softly rub into your skin, making tiny circles with your fingertips. Rinse with warm water, then proceed with a toner and a moisturizer.
- You may also leave the grains on your face for 10-15 for a deep cleansing mask on your skin.
- Place in a lid-proof jar and be careful not to spill water. Dry grains need to be kept for at least 6 months.
Your skin represents your overall health. It’s the biggest organ in the body.
Toxin inside your body will make the outside of your skin less attractive.
When you eat food containing harmful chemicals, it is actually expressed on your skin.
Detoxification is an ongoing process-it will help you start a healthy, longer-term lifestyle.
- Drink the hot lemon drink,
- Drink rich fiber smoothies,
- Ignore quick and processed foods containing chemical additives,
- Exercise, eat a healthy diet based on vegetables, drink a lot of water, and avoid unnecessary caffeine.
2. Nourish Face Mask
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 1/4 papaya
- A squeeze of Aloe Vera gel
- Put all three ingredients in a bowl, stir, leave on for ten minutes, and remove using normal water.
If your greatest beauty concern is dull and gloomy skin, you need this nourishing mask in your life.
Aloe Vera is packed with important vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12, which ensures that its radiance-boosting, skin-soothing, and moisturizing effects are almost incomparable.
Papaya, filled with exfoliating enzymes that remove dead skin cells, will take your face mask (and skin) to the next level.
And the added cocoa powder works well, too.
When layered over clean skin, it brightens and increases circulation for a plump look and feel.
5. Hydrate Face Cream
- 1 cup aloe vera gel
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons beeswax
- 5 to 8 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 glass jar (or another airtight container)
- Apply half a cup of coconut oil, two tablespoons of jojoba oil, and one and a half teaspoons of beeswax pastilles to a double boiler.
- (If you don’t have one, put a glass or a metal bowl over a boiling water pan.) Heat until melted, combine with a whisk.
- Let the mixture cool, between one to one and a half hours.
- After cooling, slowly apply a cup of aloe vera gel when blending with a hand blender or a hand blender. Blend until it is soft and fluffy.
- Then, add five to eight drops of lavender essential oil and blend again. Put the face cream in a glass container.
- This DIY aloe vera face cream recipe will last for three to four months.
- Place a small one in the refrigerator to extend the shelf life.
Coconut oil is a natural and antibacterial emollient.
Lavender essential oil helps to soothe and nourish all skin types.
Jojoba oil Vitamins and minerals essential to healthy skin
Aloe vera gel antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and natural moisturizing agent.