Daily Vitamin C Morning Face Wash
April 6, 2021 Written by GP Team
Try adding lemon juice to your facial routine if you struggle with acne or dull skin.
You can combine it with other potent ingredients to make a basic facial cleanser because lemon juice on its own is too rough to use on the face.
- 1 part Rosewater
- 1 part Lemon Juice
- Measure equal quantities of the rosewater and lemon juice and add to a bowl.
- You can take 2 tablespoons of each.
- Mix together; your face wash is ready! (Although it is a face wash, it is not suitable as a makeup remover, so use a different cleanser or use Olive Oil for stubborn eye makeup remover to remove makeup with your usual cleanser.)
- Dampen your cotton balls or pads loosely in water and squeeze out the excess water between the palms of your hands. This eliminates the rough cotton texture and prevents the skin from being pulled away.
- To open the pores, dampen the skin with lukewarm water.
- Pour a small amount of face wash on the cotton pad and, starting at the base of the neck and moving up, clean all over the face.
- Use a new piece of the cotton pad if you want to add more face wash. This will take away even the last traces of makeup or cleanser, and this face wash is calming, rejuvenating, and refreshing.
- Alternatively, you should generously apply the face wash and leave it to dry for 15 minutes.
- To clear face wash, splash it with lukewarm water and finish with a splash of cold water to close the pores.
- Apply the moisturizer daily.
- When used every day, it is excellent at decreasing wide-open pores.
- While this is a face wash, if you find the lemon juice too astringent, it can be used as a skin toner on a regular basis, or use rosewater alone as a toner after washing.
- Rose Water can remove the residual dirt and grime that the cleaner fails to remove, but can it be used as a replacement for the actual cleaner? Yes, it can be used in the replacement of an actual cleanser.
- The Rose Water Cleanser helps to remove excess sebum and grime from your pores as it is really absorbent, and the rosewater, of course, works like a charm in any situation by calming down any inflammation and working on the surface of the skin.
- Roses contain vitamin C that can rejuvenate the skin and prevent potential damage.
- The natural oils present in it can help to add moisture and also have some anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lemon is a natural and potent source of Vitamin C.
- This ingredient is very commonly used to lighten sun and age spots and even out skin tone.
- The lemon juice can be used to lighten the face.
- This is due to the high vitamin C content, which is a strong antioxidant.
- This means that you can use a humble lemon to treat acne damage, dark spots, freckles, and other types of hyperpigmentation.
- In lemon juice, vitamin C lightens the skin by reducing melanin.