Today in this post, we are going to share a very easy to follow a skincare routine, that will help you to get your glowing skin back in just 10 days time.
Tip#1 – Start your day with juice
Hydration is key to keep your skin soft and supple. Make sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water in a day.
Apart from this start your day with this beetroot juice.
- Add 1 beetroot, 3 carrots and 1 apple in a blender. Blend it and filter this to get juice.
- Drink 1 glass of this juice every morning.
- This juice is rich in carotenoids and beta-carotene is known to improve the colour and appearance of the facial skin.
- To make it more effective, you can also add, few mint leaves and amla in this.
Apart from that also include green leafy vegetables in your diet.
Tip#2 – Natural Face Packs To Nourish Your Skin
Apply face packs twice a week to keep your skin cells healthy and glowing
They also remove suntan, pigmentation, blemishes, dark spots and uneven complexion.
- You can try a face mask with fuller’s earth, licorice powder and rose water.
- Apply it on your face for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
Fuller’s earth will dry your skin, so make sure you apply moisturiser immediately after this treatment
Tip# 3 – Exercise
Sweat is a natural mechanism of the body to release impurities and toxins from your skin. Any exercise that can make you sweat is right for you, as it aids in cleaning up the pores to get glowing skin for 10 days.
Tip#4 – Sleep well
It’s important to take your sleep seriously and maintain at least 6-8 hrs of time in bed.