Daily Face Care Regimen Using Only Natural Ingredient
A natural skincare routine can help you eliminate toxins from chemical containing products.
If you break out a lot if you have sensitive skin you can try and all-natural skincare that will nor further irritate your skin.
This is very easy and needs very few products.
- Oats Powder
- Raw Milk/ Curd
- Take a bowl and combine 1 tsp of oats powder with a little bit of milk to create a thin cleanser and you can add curd if oily, combination, or acne-prone skin.
- To open your pores, first, wash your face with warm water.
- Apply the paste to the damp skin and massage for a minute in a circular motion.
- Wash off with cool water and pat dry with a soft towel.
This cleanser washes the skin gently and thoroughly and removes deep-seated impurities.
The oats’ minerals lighten the skin tone, fade spots and milk keep the skin soft and clean without drying out.
Oats contain saponins, which are a gentle cleaning agent and can be used as a soap.
Saponins also have a high antioxidant content that can calm redness, dry skin, and itchy skin.
Gentle cleansers such as oats are ideal for those struggling with acne, eczema, psoriasis, sunburn, rosacea, and other sensitive skin problems.
Raw milk is an incredible natural cleanser to the facial.
It will force all the gunk out of clogged pores, thus avoiding more blackheads, acne, and more.
- A handful of Fresh Rose Petals
- Fresh Aloe Vera gel from a medium-size leaf
- Cut a small leaf of the aloe vera from the aloe plant. Wash it off and scoop out the clear, fresh gel from it.
- Wash the rose petals and clean them.
- Put the two in a blender together, and run at high speed.
- Your Rose Aloe Toner is the light frothy liquid in the blender;
- Strain the toner using a fine strainer and store it in a clean bottle.
- You can easily store this toner for 5-7 days if kept in the refrigerator.
- So if you want to improve its shelf life, put some vitamin E oil in it, put 2-3 drops, or squeeze a capsule of vitamin E better.
- You may also add the essential oil of your choosing to further improve its potency and aroma.
After cleansing and before moisturizing the skin tones are an essential part of daily life.
Toning the skin is strongly recommended for keeping it clean and radiant.
Toning tends to close pores.
Ancient Greeks and Romans in their daily beauty regime are known to use rose petals and rose-water.
The rose water is a natural toner to the skin.
It has properties that tighten the skin.
Rose is also a great source of vitamin C which gives us another reason for using rose on the skin.
Rose balances and restores the pH level of the skin, and helps to tighten pores.
Aloe vera is used in skincare as a great natural toner.
It is soothing and extremely calming on the skin. It helps in skin tightening. Contains rose and aloe vera goodness.
Helps to treat acne and other rashes on the skin.
Aloe Vera also contains lots of antioxidants such as beta carotene and vitamin C & E that are of great benefit to the skin.
- Rosehip oil
- Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil or Coconut Oil
- Take a few drops of sweet almond oil in your palm and add 2 drops of rosehip oil.
- Mix well and apply on mildly moist skin after using a toner.
Rosehip oil is great for mature skin it helps in treating various signs of aging and pigmentation, hydrates moisturizes, and repairs damaged skin.
100% pure Sweet almond oil is loaded with vitamin E and fatty acids which maintain your skin cells healthy, keep your skin safe from UV damage, and keep your skin clear and bright.