Every woman wants a fair and beautiful face, but facial hair often ruins our beauty.
I’ll tell you How to Remove Facial Hair at Home in this video.
It is a 100% natural treatment for quickly removing facial hair.
- Gelatin powder 1 tablespoon
- Aloe vera gel 1 tablespoon
- Rosewater 1 tablespoon
- Raw milk 2 tablespoon
- Turmeric 1 teaspoon
As you can see, the ingredients contain gelatin powder, so it’s going to be a peel-off mask that we’re going to be preparing here.
- Take a clean bowl and, except for the gelatin powder, put all the ingredients there.
- Mix it all together, then add the gelatin powder.
- In order to combine the gelatin, you will now need a double boiler.
- Take a huge container of hot water in it and placed the bowl over it.
- Stir the mask constantly until the gelatin powder is fully melted and a smooth paste-like consistency is achieved.
- Alternatively, for 15-20 seconds, you can microwave the whole mixture.
- The gelatin facial mask is ready for use now.
- It’s really important to keep your eyes and eyebrows healthy when applying the gelatin face mask.
- To keep them fixed and stable, put some petroleum jelly to your eyebrows, and ensure that you do not apply the peel-off mask near your eye area.
- With a wet towel, clean your face, and then carefully apply this mask with a face pack brush all over the face.
- You can use the double boiler to melt it again if the mask begins to get thick during application.
- For 20 minutes, keep it on.
- Gelatin is going to stick to your face and dry up completely.
- After that, peel it off.
This is a little painful, but you’re going to find that all your unnecessary facial hair has been removed, and your face is going to look perfect and fair.
In addition, this gelatin face mask also effectively eliminates blackheads and whiteheads.
- The use of turmeric is also very common as a hair removal remedy, as it not only removes excessive fuzz but also prevents hair regrowth.
- The herb will stick to the hair strands like mild glue and free them from their roots when combined with other beneficial ingredients and applied to the skin.
- As a result, when peeled off in a gentle way, they come off easily.
- The whole process is completely pain-free and will contribute to the growth of lesser and finer hair over time.
- It has a good amount of lactic acid in it, which acts as an agent of fairness.
- It lightens the skin, and scars and spots fade away.
- Raw milk also nicely moisturizes and strengthens the skin.
- The skin is moisturized by rose water and retains its pH balance.
- It also soothes irritated skin and regulates the secretion of excess oil.
- Aloe vera is a natural cooling agent that helps soothes our skin.
- It is very effective in reducing pimples and acne as well as lightens blemishes.
- Gelatin gets rid of dead skin cells and other impurities that obstruct our pores and cause breakouts, unclogging our pores.
- It improves skin elasticity as well.