A significant ingredient in skincare products is vitamin E.
It is an antioxidant that helps to combat acne, aging, dark circles, whitening of the skin, acne, scars, and other problems with the skin.
- 2 teaspoons Vitamin E oil
- 2 teaspoons yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Few drops of rose water
- Take 2-3 vitamin E capsules and extract oil from them.
- Mix it with plain yogurt, lemon juice, and rosewater to form a lotion-like consistency.
- Once done, transfer this to an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator.
- You can store this lotion for up to 1 week.
- With face wash, wash your face and apply this homemade vitamin E serum in a circular motion to your face.
- And use this serum before going to bed at night, every day.
- You can also use this serum as a hand cream to apply to your arms and hands.
- This will give you gentle and smooth skin.
- In all weather conditions, this serum can be used.
- You just have to adjust the ratio of the ingredients according to the climate.
This Vitamin E Skin Lightening Serum also makes the skin smooth and soft.
For glowing and smooth skin, use this homemade vitamin E serum.
- Rosewater contains numerous natural bio-active chemicals that give our skin amazing benefits. In addition, rose water comes with different nutrients that are skin-friendly, including vitamins A, B3, C, E, and antioxidants.
- Vitamin A enhances the skin’s sebum secretion.
- As an antioxidant, vitamin C helps to improve the production of collagen in our skin, resulting in a smooth, supple, and radiant complexion.
- Vitamin C also has hydrating properties, further helping to moisturize dry skin.
Vitamin E Oil:
- Vitamin E oil hydrates the skin and nourishes it.
- It adds to your glow and makes the skin healthy and smooth.
- Other than preserving skin health, the oil is often considered to decrease hyperpigmentation and wrinkles.
- The antioxidants found in vitamin E boost blood flow.
- Your skin-aging process is delayed by vitamin E oil and other topical sources of vitamin E.
- The oil will make your skin look youthful and firm!
- To minimize and avoid dry skin, vitamin E oil serves as a moisturizer.
- Studies say that vitamin E oil can be beneficial for moderate psoriasis care.
- As they are natural bleaching agents, lemon juice will efficiently function towards lightening the skin tone.
- Their vitamin C content helps boost the formation of collagen and also decreases oxidative harm.
- Use this face pack to brighten the skin, lighten the dark spots and pigmentation, and enhance the skin as well.
- The lactic acid found in the yogurt helps to shed dead skin cells and also battles against wrinkles and early signs of aging.
- In addition to this, lactic acid helps to hydrate the skin, making it moist and supple.
- One of the most common and effective skincare ingredients used by women is curd.
- It is easily available, feels extremely relaxing on the skin, and helps improve the quality of the skin.