How to Use Oats For Beautiful Skin Care – Simple DIY Treatments
Oats can be great for your beauty and skincare needs.
Oats will soak up any excess oil on your skin and help you treat acne.
Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects help to treat dry skin and to remove dead skin cells.
1st DIY Treatment
Oats And Almonds Face Pack for Skin Whitening
- Lemon Juice
- Rose Water
- Take 2 tbsp of oatmeal and put it in a food processor.
- Make fine oats powder and add 4-5 almonds.
- Then add 1 tbsp of lemon juice and add 3-4 tablespoons of rosewater place in a blender again.
- Apply the mask on your clean face and neck.
- Let it sit and rinse with warm water for 15 minutes.
- Repeat this face mask once a week for a major whitening of the skin.
This skin, whitening oatmeal face pack contains lemon juice that detoxifies the skin.
It has a mild bleaching capacity that also imparts fairness to the skin.
The proteins and vitamin E present in the almonds nourish the skin from deep inside and make it smooth, supple, and beautiful.
Rosewater helps tighten the skin and cleanse the whole face.
This will help to enhance the appearance of the skin.
2nd DIY Treatment
Aloe Vera and Oatmeal Face Pack For Skin Rejuvenation
- Aloe Vera Gel
- In a bowl, take 2 tablespoons of oats and 2 tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel in a grinder.
- To this, add 1 tablespoon of cucumber puree or cucumber juice and place everything in a blender to make a smooth paste.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and spread it all over your face and neck.
- Wait 15-20 minutes, then wash away with cool water.
Aloe vera has 96-97% of the water that helps keep our skin hydrated.
There is a material in aloe vera known as ‘lignin’ that moisturizes the skin and preserves the elasticity of the skin.
There is also another compound known as ‘anthraquinone’ found in aloe vera that eliminates dead skin cells and brightens the complexion.
Aloe vera also has mild bleaching effects that help whiten the skin.
It contains antioxidants that protect our skin from sun damage, pollutants, and harsh chemicals.
Cucumber is a water-rich fruit known for its calming and anti-inflammatory effects.
Like oats, we all know that aloe vera is another miraculous ingredient for our skin.
It can restore damaged skin and also help to get a radiant and clear skin.
3rd DIY Treatment
Papaya And Oats Face Pack For Glowing Skin
- A small piece of raw papaya
- 2 tablespoons oats
- 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon of licorice powder
- Mash the papaya and blend with the oats and the oil of the almonds.
- Add enough water to make a paste that is easy to apply to the face. Apply the same layer to the face and neck.
- Gently rub in a circular motion for a minute or two.
- Wait until it’s dry.
- Rinse with warm water and only use a few splashes of cold water.
- Then add a moisturizer.
- Repeat this skin whitening face pack 2-3 times a week.
Best Fit For all skin types, this face pack can be used for rejuvenating and radiant skin.
Papaya is known for its excellent lighting effects on the skin.
It contains an enzyme known as papain that has the ability to lighten the skin and reduce pigmentation.
AHA in papaya exfoliates dead skin cells and makes the skin brighter and whiter.
It also has vitamin C that tends to minimize dark spots, blemishes, and wounds in the skin, as well as vitamin A.
Almond oil contains fatty acids that are highly beneficial for the nutrition of the skin.
It has powerful antioxidant properties that protect the skin from UV radiation damage.
It’s a hypoallergenic oil that makes it healthy except for sensitive skin.
Licorice can help bring the skin to a smoother, lighter tone thanks to Glabridin, which prevents the skin from darkening after sun exposure.
And since sun damage is the primary cause of skin discoloration, Liquorice also contains UV-blocking enzymes that help protect you from future damage.