7 Days Challenge To Get rid Of Tiny Bumps On Face
September 25, 2021 Written by GP Team
Hormonal changes, stress, and poor hygiene are all common triggers of acne. Sometimes on the forehead and around the chin area, these acne are very small, these are known as tiny bumps.
In this post, we will share few effective home remedies that will remove all tiny bumps from your face in just a few days of time.
Start With Our DIY#1 – Neem Powder Face Cleanser
If you have tiny bumps or acne on your skin, neem powder can do wonder on your skin.
- If you have oily skin, you can make a paste of neem powder with rose water. For dry skin, you can use honey and milk to make a paste with neem powder.
- Apply this paste on your face. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off.
Now coming to DIY#2 – Tea Tree Oil
- Take 2 spoons of rose water.
- In this, add 3-4 drops of tea tree oil.
- With the help of a cotton ball apply this all over the affected area.
- Let it dry and then apply aloe vera gel.
DIY#3 – Face Mask
Clay masks are super effective for acne-prone skin as they absorb excess oil.
To make this mask you will need
- Fuller’s earth powder,
- Sandalwood powder
- & Rosewater
- In a clean bowl take 1 tbsp of fuller’s earth powder.
- In this add 1 tsp of sandalwood powder.
- Now in this add, enough rose water, until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste, all over your face, leave it for 20 minutes, and then rinse it off.
Apart from all those tips, make sure that you take a zinc supplement. Zinc can be taken orally, as a supplement to help improve the skin.