Getting long and healthy hair is one of the easiest things to accomplish if you follow a good diet and hair care routine with only minor changes.
There are a lot of DIY hair masks and incredible ingredients that are available to make your hair grow longer and healthier.
- Onion extract of 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- ½ tablespoon of lemon extract
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- A medium-size aloe vera leaf
- Multani Mitti
- Gram flour
- In a bowl start by adding the dry ingredients, 3 tablespoons of besan/gram flour, to this add 2 teaspoons of Multani mitti.
- Now add the other ingredients juice of 1 onion, 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil, ½ tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of honey, and lastly a fresh aloe vera gel.
- Mix these ingredients well with the help of a fork or a spoon.
- Leave the mask for 5 minutes so that the fuller’s earth can be soaked properly.
- Now apply this to your clean scalp, and then to your hair strands.
- Once the mask is semi-dry gently rinse it with lukewarm water to prevent hair fall.
- Then follow your regular hair care routine.
- Do this hair mask 1 every week for the best results.
Aloe Vera boosts hair growth and helps give your hair the shine you’ve been looking for!
It possesses proteolytic enzymes that improve hair growth.
Gram flour is a chemical-free ingredient excellent for hair nourishment that can prevent hair fall. It’s also a fantastic hair purifying agent!
Onion is well known for getting thick hair as a home remedy.
It also promotes hair growth, because when applied to the scalp, it is believed to increase blood circulation.
Multani mitti is a type of mud containing iron oxide, aluminium, and silica, all considered great for hair reinforcement and growth.
Without any side effects, it will help you get rid of hair impurities.