Bridal skin care tips
Every girl wants to look perfect on her wedding day. Perfect bridal glow and radiance is one thing, that we can’t achieve overnight, and that’s why it is very important to follow a proper skincare routine at least 3 months before your D-Day. Before starting with our skincare routine, make sure you switch to a healthy diet, your diet should be free from sugar and junk foods and rich in fruits, with green vegetables.
Tip#1 – Double Cleanse At Night
It is very important to take extra care of your skin at night, so that skin can heal faster.
- First, apply a layer of oil on your face and massage for 2 minutes. You can use almond oil or coconut oil for this purpose.
- After 2 minute massage, you can wash your face with any mild face cleanser.
Tip#2 – Toning is very important
Make sure you follow the CTM routine both in the morning and night.
Cleansing will help your skin breathe better, toning will tighten your pores and moisturizing will make your skin soft and supple.
To make homemade face toner, you will need
- 1/2 cup rose water
- And 1/2 cup of aloe vera gel
- In a bowl mix both ingredients well and your toner is ready.
- After cleansing apply a few drops of this toner all over your face and let it dry.
Tip#3 – Scrub Your Face Once A Week
To make gentle face scrub:
- Slice 2 ripe bananas into tiny pieces and mash them into a paste using a metal spoon.
- In a mashed banana, add 3 tablespoons of brown sugar and a teaspoon of fresh milk.
- Mix and your scrub is ready.
- Apply this all over your face, scrub for 2 minutes in the anti-clockwise direction.
- Leave for 15 minutes on your face and then rinse it off.
Tip#4 – Glowing Face Pack Twice A Week
To make a super glowing face pack at home, you will need:
- 1 tbsp almond powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2-3 drops of lemon juice
- And Milk
- In a clean bowl mix almond powder, honey and lemon juice.
- At last add enough milk to this, mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply a layer of this pack all over your face.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.