Rice is one of the most popular skin care ingredient in may Asian countries. It regenerates the skin and stimulates new cell growth.
Rice contains ferric acid, an antioxidant that protect the skin from free radicals.
Today in this post I will share some basic steps, where you can include rice water in your skin care routine
Step#1 – As Gentle Face Cleanser
To make this one, you will need:
- 1 tsp of cooked rice
- 2 tsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of raw milk
- Add all these ingredients in blender, make a smooth mixture and your cleanser is ready
- Apply this mixture on your face, leave for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
This cleanser rejuvenates the skin, brightens it and restores its healthy glow.
Step#2 – As Face Toner
For this treatment, fermented rice water is my personal favourite. Take a handful of rice and soak it in clean water for 2 days. Strain this water and your fermented rice water is ready.
- In a clean bottle mix 1 part of fermented rice water, with 2 parts of distilled water, and your toner is ready
- Dab few drops of this toner on your face after cleansing, and you’re done
Step#3 – Skin Brightening Face Pack
To make this pack, you will need
- 2-3 spoons of cooked rice,
- 1 spoon of plain flour, also known as Maida,
- And 1 spoon of honey
- First in a blender take cooked rice, in this add some water and blend it well.
- In this smooth paste add plain flour, and honey
- Apply this pack on your clean face, leave for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.