Bleach Your Back In 15 Minutes
October 30, 2021 Written by GP Team
In this post, we will share a simple step by step, polish treatment, that can give you salon-like results at home. You can use this treatment for your full body too.
We will start this treatment with steaming,
- Take a hot shower for 2-3 minutes to open your skin pores.
Now our next step is exfoliation to remove the dead layers from your skin.
Before starting exfoliation, massage your body with some oil. You can use olive oil or jojoba oil for this. The oil base helps to hydrate the skin and protect from aggressive exfoliation.
To make your own exfoliator, you will need
- Coffee Powder
- & Honey or Aloe vera gel
- First in a bowl mix 1 tbsp coffee powder and 1 tbsp sugar.
- In this add enough honey or aloe vera gel, until you get scrub like consistency.
- Apply this scrub all over your back and scrub it gently for 4-5 minutes.
- Then again take shower and pat dry your skin.
Now your skin is ready for polish.
To make this pack, you will need
- Gram Flour
- Turmeric powder
- And Lemon Juice
- In a clean bowl take 2 spoons of gram flour.
- Mix 1 tsp of turmeric powder and 2 tsp of lemon juice in this.
- Finally, add enough milk to this until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste all over your back.
- Let it dry for 15 minutes and then remove it.
- Pat dry and apply some aloe vera gel on your back.