Best Skin Care Routine To Reduce Pores
There may be a lot of factors contributing to play when it comes to acne.
The main cause is oil and clogged pores, but the causes of excess oil production and subsequent bacterial inflammation can range from hormones to small infections.
While severe acne usually requires more severe, treatment-related medical lifting, more mild breakouts with the topical applications can be improved.
STEP 1: USE AN GENTLE EXFOLIATING CLEANSER
- A pinch of wild turmeric
- Take 2 teaspoons of curd in a bowl, add 1 teaspoon of organic honey, and a pinch of wild turmeric.
- Mix this pack well and apply it all over your face.
- Keep it for about 2-3 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
- If curd doesn’t suit your skin then you can add raw milk instead of curd.
- You can keep up with your toning and moisturizing as usual.
This cleanser can be used on a regular basis because it is very mild on the skin. You can make a big batch for everyday use and store it in the refrigerator for up to a week. You might have heard that about AHA it is very popular in the beauty industry these days. Lactic acid is a naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that is one of the many beauty ingredients found in curd. It promotes the regeneration of skin cells through chemical exfoliation by removing dead skin cells, helping to firm the skin, and reducing wrinkles. This makes the curd a great food for your skin.
Whether you have irritated and itchy skin using a honey face cleanser to gently exfoliate on a daily basis, it helps. Honey combats free radical damage and environmental damage with its natural antioxidants and is really great for giving moisture to the skin that will smooth and soften your skin tone. This is the time to wash your face daily. Honey’s antiseptic and antibacterial properties which make this ingredient go-to for acne control. It’s going to open your pores and get rid of the stubborn blackheads while keeping your skin moisturized all day long.
Turmeric can help maintain a natural glow and treat uneven skin tones. Turmeric is also great for removing the suntan, which makes your skin look dull.
Step 2: Use Sugar Scrub
- 1/2 cup fine brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- a few drops of tea tree oil
- 1 glass jar
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well. Apply the face scrub to dry skin three times a week, massage it over your face with gentle upward and circular strokes with wet fingers and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- You can store the remaining scrub in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month.
If you have large pores, another exfoliating skincare product you need to try is a sugar scrub that brushes out dull skin.
With continuous use over time, the pores look firmer, unclogged, and less noticeable, and the skin looks less shiny and rebalanced.
Brown sugar is one of the most widely known exfoliating sugar scrubs because it is extremely good for almost every skin type.
Unlike some other sugars, brown sugar is a super fine grain, so it is generally gentle on sensitive skin and does not lead microscopic tears that can make inflammation and irritation even worst. Brown sugar is a natural moisturizing agent that attracts moisture and locks it in.
When used as a scrub, this extra moisture is then transferred to your skin, protected from germs and toxins, and kept your skin healthy, nourished and glowing.
Finally, brown sugar contains glycolic acid, an antibacterial and exfoliating agent that keeps acne under control and improves the appearance and feel of the skin.
STEP 3: MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN MORNING AND NIGHT
- 3.5 tablespoons chilled rose water you can also use distilled water
- 1/2 teaspoon hyaluronic acid powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin you can use aloe vera gel or jojoba oil
- 2 drops essential oil of your choice
- Use a small funnel to pour the water into your dropper bottle.
- Add the hyaluronic acid powder, then screw the lid and shake vigorously to dissolve.
- Coldwater should help the powder to dissolve more easily.
- Add the glycerine and the essential oil and shake again.
- Allow the serum to sit for at least 4 hours to allow the hyaluronic acid powder to dissolve completely before use.
- Apply a little serum to the freshly washed skin and let it soak in.
- Follow up with any more serums or creams if you have extremely dry skin.
- You can store the remaining serum in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
No matter what your skin type is or what your skin care concerns are, we should use a moisturizer in your daily skincare routine. Look for lightweight hydration that is formulated with hyaluronic acid and aloe vera water and has a matte finish. The hyaluronic acid serum helps to reduce dryness, facilitate healing, and soothe redness. It’s basically a game changer to heal dry skin and reduce the lovely side effects that come with it, such as wrinkles, sagging, and flakes.
Rosewater improves skin health. And vegetable glycerine gives a little substance to the serum and locks moisture in the skin. You can always add a bit of aloe vera gel for additional anti-aging or jojoba oil for added hydration. As always, feel free to adjust this recipe to meet the specific needs of your skin.
STEP 4: A FACE MASK IS MUST IN SKINCARE ROUTINE
- 1 tsp of raw honey
- 1 tsp Bentonite Clay
- 1 tsp of Aloe Vera Gel
- Simply mix all 3 ingredients in a glass or plastic bowl. And this is it.
- Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin three times a week, leave on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
Aloe vera has 75 active components. Vitamins like vitamin A, C & E, which are also antioxidants that fight free radicals.
Aloe Vera contains 8 enzymes that help reduce excessive inflammation when applied topically.
9 different minerals, some of the most common minerals being calcium, copper, magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
Honey is a very common ingredient in a lot of face masks. Honey is packed with antioxidants. Antioxidants fight free radicals and slow down the aging process. And honey also has a wonderful soothing effect on your skin, resulting in a balanced complexion.
Dead skin cell accumulation may grow on the skin surface and cause your skin to feel rough while dirt and oil can accumulate and cause the appearance of enlarged pores.
A Face Mask addresses your skincare concerns in order to reveal a polished, pore-minimized, and smooth complexion. This face mask is formulated to remove impurities, dirt, and oils, unclog and tighten the appearance of pores, exfoliate dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, and smooth the appearance of imperfections.
Immediately, after using the mask you’ll feel the texture of the skin appears refined and the pores appear visibly minimized, imperfections are less visible with continued use over time.
STEP 5: ALWAYS APPLY SPF
Sunscreen can also make a huge difference in your large pore issue! Experts say sun damage can cause your skin to lose its firmness, resulting in more noticeable pores and cause more harm. Prevent sun damage by applying a waterproof sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher daily — regardless of the season, the temperature outside, or even the tone of your skin.