Neem is a healthy herb that helps the skin to become softened and prevents common acne, bumps, and dull skin problems.
The humble, white, goopy gel, Aloe Vera, might look like every other plant extract, but it is a wonderful ingredient, packed with beauty.
- Rose Water
- Fresh Neem Leaves
- Fresh Aloe Gel
- In a mortar and pestle add a few fresh neem leaves and add a little rose water and make a fine paste.
- Take it out in a bowl to this paste add 2 teaspoons or more fresh aloe vera gel.
- Mix all the ingredients well and apply this on your clean face.
- wait for about 15 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Avoid getting too close to mouth because you might feel a bitter taste if it is too close to your mouth.
Neem is used on your skin to cure skin acne with its anti-microbial properties.
Neem is also antimicrobial in nature, helping disinfect pores and avoiding pimples and breakouts.
Neem is a wonderful ingredient that improves and keeps your skin clean.
It has many medicinal properties and cures.
It is a herbal plant. It’s a total formula for skin and body rejuvenation.
Enriched with antioxidants to avoid harmful UV rays, reduce wrinkles, protect your skin, and detoxify your body.
In addition, it also works well to combat stubborn pimples, acne, and defects.
Aloe vera is also a great ingredient to add to your diet.
Aloe vera and neem have antibacterial and inflammatory effects.
They are useful to make your skin look clear and luscious and radiant.
Aloe Vera uses the anti-inflammatory compounds in conjunction with neem to soothe the skin and avoid breakouts.
The facial pack based on aloe vera will help cleanse your skin and restore the moisture balance so that your summer skin woes are resolved.
Aloe ensures that it retains moisture and not too dry in your skin.
Antifungal properties of Aloe help heal the patchy, dry skin so your skin is deeply nourished and bacterially resistant.