Glowing and flawless skin tone is something that always comes first on every girl’s wish list.
And we believe that there is one more word that should be added to this wish, ‘naturally.’
Well, although there are many cosmetic products on the market that guarantee spotless and radiant skin in no time, natural walking is still the best way to enhance your beauty.
One of the natural ingredients that every woman can use to get that flawless, radiant, and healthy skin is lemon.
Not only does it help to brighten the skin’s tone, but it also treats many other skin related problems.
So, here are some lemon face masks that you can use to improve your skin tone.
1. Lemon Face Pack Bright Skin
- 2 tablespoon milk powder
- 2 tablespoon curd
- Half a lemon juice
- To form a thick paste, combine all the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Take some steam on your face to open your pores and apply the paste.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes and rinse with cool water.
Milk powder is a rich source of lactic acid and is a natural way to lighten and brighten the skin.
It acts as a mild bleach when mixed with lemon juice, thanks to all the antioxidant inflows.
This mask calms the skin, lightens the skin, and leaves an instant glow behind.
2. Lemon Face Pack For Glowing Skin:
- ¼ teaspoon wild turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon organic raw honey
- Juice of half a lemon
- In a bowl combine the ingredients to form a paste.
- Apply to the cleansed face with a brush.
- Allow it to stay for 15 minutes.
- Wash it with warm water.
- Use it three times a week or on alternate days.
Turmeric and honey together are full of antimicrobial properties that help to cure a lot of skin problems that get in the way of glowing skin.
Honey moisturizes the skin, and when used with lemon, turmeric adds glow to the face.
This lemon face pack helps your skin look gorgeous and also lightens the skin tone.
A pack of lemon and honey for the face is best suited for the winter season to fight dryness as well.
The benefits of honey and lemon on the face are that it helps remove blackheads.
It gives a perfect, even tone, and an impeccable look to the face.
3. Lemon Face Pack For Oily Skin
- 2 teaspoon fuller’s earth (MultaniMitti)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pure Rosewater
- Mix all three ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply this mixture directly to the face.
- Let it dry and wash it with cold water.
- You should apply this 1 to 2 times a week.
Oily skin is the result of excessive sebum production so that lemon and Fuller’s earth together have oil-absorbing properties that help to remove excess oil.
It also cleanses the face and increases the circulation of the blood, which leads to a brightening of the skin tone.
Fuller’s Earth is helping to remove blackheads.
This magical face pack can also be used as a lemon face pack for whitening and exfoliating skin.
4. Lemon Face Pack for Dry Skin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon honey
- A few drops of sweet almond oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply this honey and lemon face mask directly to your face.
- Allow it to dry up. Wash it with cold water.
- Use this mask twice a week.
Honey is known for its moisturizing and antioxidant properties, which help in the healing of acne scars.
Honey and lemon may be useful because it helps to remove all dead cells in the skin and helps to maintain the pH balance of the skin.
This pack is ideal for dry, patchy skin types. Lemon and honey for the face are creating fantastic results.
The benefits of applying lemon to the face are that it removes suntan, enhances skin tone, and helps fight acne.